Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    5finity promos ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

5finity promos ...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted
I think i'm gonna start a 5Finity promo collection. Does anyone have a master list of all the ones that have been produced? Thanks!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I am sure that you could get the info from Steve if you email him.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Aside from those 2 Lady Death promos from 2009 or 2010, and that Hack/Slash promo, and that one for Grimm Fairy Tales from the upcoming Philly show, what other promos has the company produced ?

Posts: 3995 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
Zombies vs Cheerleaders - 2 : Philly, ZomBcon
Hack / Slash - 1 : Philly
Lady Death - 2 : Philly, Mhop
King Kong Skull Island - 1 : Philly
Grimm Fairy Tales (so far) - 1 : Philly

I have all of these, except the Grimm Fairy Tales
so I know they exist Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, I also have the King Kong and the Philly Zombies. Never heard of the 2nd Zombies. Do you have an extra or know where I can find one ? Is it tough to find ?

Posts: 3995 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
it will be hard to find
ZomBCon was a convention it was given out at

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So, you don't have an extra ? Was this con this year ? Can you post a scan ?

I emailed 5Finity to ask about it. Are they usually good at responding ?

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
sorry
I only have the one
can view it here on my site

believe it was last year in Seattle

I am not sure about 5Finity responding

Steven is usually pretty good at responding to e-mails directed to him

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
If you have no luck with Steve, hit me up with an email as I do have one. My buddy Carl also ended up with a super size ZvC print out of 10 from ZomBcon as well.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Igman, will you hold it for me for a few days ? If I don't hear from Steve by tomorrow night, I will email you

Thanks !

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
No problem.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Iggy. my friend David R just emailed you for me. My email is broken. Please respond to him

Thanks !

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Reply sent!

Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Anyone know anything about the Grimm Fairy Tales promo set of 3 that was limited to 30 sets?

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmcdjj37:
Anyone know anything about the Grimm Fairy Tales promo set of 3 that was limited to 30 sets?

Yep, sent to dealers with their orders. Probably only to those that ordered a certain amount, can't say about that for sure. Will try to scan mine tomorrow.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
was for early payment

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can you please provide exact source through which i get it easily?

Oak kitchen cabinets

Posts: 1 | Location: 405 N Walnut St, Farina, IL 62838 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
these will be hard to find as there is only 30 (each) of them

and they were given to dealers who purchased through 5finity

there is a bunch listed on a e-bay

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I have one (Snow White). I heard there were 2.
What does the other one look like?
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
its the same
just stamped with NSU
given out to the first 200 at the Philly show