Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Vortex Matrix promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vortex Matrix promos
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I was wondering how many different ones there are?

I know they all have the same image, but some of them have different colors.

I have plain, yellow and orange. I saw a blue, I heard there are 10 different colors including the "silver" or plain one.

Does anybody know for sure? Do you have scans?

Thanks,
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe Jeff Allender's list is correct - just four versions: silver, blue, red, and yellow. The 2008 edition of Promo Card Encyclopedia lists those four as well but did note that there were reportedly 10 different colors. I've seen printing variations in cards before but I've never seen a color other than those four.

quote:
Originally posted by dpolis:
Hi,

I was wondering how many different ones there are?

I know they all have the same image, but some of them have different colors.

I have plain, yellow and orange. I saw a blue, I heard there are 10 different colors including the "silver" or plain one.

Does anybody know for sure? Do you have scans?

Thanks,
David

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post