Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    X-Men Origins Wolverine P1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Men Origins Wolverine P1
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I know that supposedly it was never released, as Marvel didn't like the photo, but has anyone ever seen one ? I have not

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Nor have I...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Were they ever printed?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am not sure, but recall all of those other unreleased RA promos that came to light 10 years ago, the variants on Hercules, Xena, Farscape, Outer Limits, and several others, and that P1 for the never released Wild, Wild West Series 2 set. Who knows what else is out there !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I've heard of a rare variant Spider-Man Archives P3. Never did find on one Ebay.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A variant on P3 or the actual Spidey P3 ? The P3 promo, itself, is hard to find

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
If I'm not mistaken, there's two different P3s. I can check my collection later to verify.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I just checked. I have a Spider-Man card in the front of my album with the other promos. It's a P3. Back is promoting 70 Years of Marvel. That is the album promo right?

The true P3 has a Spider-Man Archives back.

Put them all together, there should be a total of 6 promos, unless you put the 70 YoM elsewhere. Is that correct?

I also checked my Wolverine Archives. No P1. That's a bummer that it wasn't released.

How could Marvel pull it, when Marvel supplies the images?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The 70 Years of Marvel P3 is not a variant on the Spider-Man P3. The former is the P3 for the separate Marvel set

A few years ago, what Rittenhouse did for awhile, was put the P3 promo for the next, upcoming Marvel set in the binder. Thus, the Spider Man binder came with the Marvel 70th P3, advertising the Marvel set.

They did this with at least 1 or 2 other Marvel sets. Yes, it was an odd practice.

But the actual Spider-Man P3 promo did not come in ANY binder. It was apparently sent to a few, select dealers and is tough to find