Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Classic Comic Book Ads of the 1960s
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Comic Book Ads of the 1960s
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone have any info on these 4 promo cards produced in 1993 by Comic Zone ?

I have never seen them, but I have seen an actual comic book

Where were they available ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Do you mean Comix Zone by Sega?
I had no interest in those games but that's what an internet search brought up.

http://sega-memories.blogspot....nal-comic-strip.html

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No, I think the cards were related to this comic

http://psychokillersusa.com/co...ook-adds-of-the-60s/

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
I do not know how they were distributed but if these are black and white I believe I have them and may even have an extra set. Do you know what any of the cards actually look like? Ate the fronts glossy?

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David

I have no information about the cards although I do have the four which I have just come across. Note the 4 backs make up 1 larger image. See below for image of all four cards:-

No 1 Front
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

No 1 Back

No2 Front

No2 Back

No 3 Front

No 3 Back

No 4 Front

No 4 Back

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post