Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    green hornet 3d question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

green hornet 3d question
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted
Wavelast week, i picked up a swag of great promos at a local collectors fair (cant wait for the next one), and 1 card I was wondering, Green Hornet 3D numbered CP1, just for my records, where was this available? I'm guessing a particular convention, please help, thanks
quote:
please a little respect, for I am Costanza, lord of the idiots

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If it a Rittenhouse card it was San Diego.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
wolfie 24499 post, a bit too much time on ya hands matey... but thanks for the info Thumb Up

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post