Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Claudia Christian Auto Promo Set of 5 (EDITED for Viewing) Babylon 5 Actress
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Claudia Christian Auto Promo Set of 5 (EDITED for Viewing) Babylon 5 Actress
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted

sold by Claudia shortly after her Appearance in Hefner's magazine...

ran across them recently..so I snagged a few Sets

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Many, many years ago I picked up the first two autograph cards shown. I think I remember that there were others, but I have not seen them until now. I believe I bought them from the same seller that had a similar Sarah Douglas and two different James Marsters autograph cards that were ordered from his website at one time.

I never thought of these as promo cards. As far as I know there were no sets, just these small runs of limited edition signed cards, which I took to be either licensed from the celebrities to whoever made the cards or distributed by the celebrities.

They were all nice authentic autograph cards and quite cheap at the time.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
I assumed they were Promos as they were not part of any set I could find...

I remember Claudia Having these at Conventions along w/ posters & CDs

as for James Marsters

& I snagged Some Frank Gorshin

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
There was a website but forget what it was called - maybe Time Machine? They sold these online.

(I just checked and they still do LOL)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
cool

I'll check it out

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Yes, those are the two Marsters autograph cards I have. I don't think he distributed any others and they sold out. At the time he had his own band going and cut an album or two, so Spike was his day job. Wink

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Time Machine Collectibles Website

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Yes, that was the primary website for those cards.

I was trying to see when the last time it was updated, but the only dated pictures I saw was from 2000 and earlier. I would just advise anyone using it to make contact before you send payment, as many of those cards had to have been signed long ago. A few of the signers are long deceased and I thought the Marsters cards were sold out back in his Buffy days.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Yes, that was the primary website for those cards.

I was trying to see when the last time it was updated, but the only dated pictures I saw was from 2000 and earlier. I would just advise anyone using it to make contact before you send payment, as many of those cards had to have been signed long ago. A few of the signers are long deceased and I thought the Marsters cards were sold out back in his Buffy days.

Very Good Suggestion...

Double Check if they are still selling those cards and what is available.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's at least another two designs. I have all these five, and two more. One is the cover to her Taboo album or a variant of it, the other is her alongside a tiger. All mine were got from Claudia herself while she was living here in GB!
Some are signed personally, some are just signed and a couple of them blank.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Spencer Quist,

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Spencer, Can I see them so I know what I have to find.......

posted Hide Post
Don't know how to upload on here. Could send in an email attachment though. Drop me a line.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
Bought one of them a number of years ago, I am a real big fan of hers, too bad we do not see much of her anymore!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>:
Bought one of them a number of years ago, I am a real big fan of hers, too bad we do not see much of her anymore!

True, but we have seen practically all of her already. Wink Big Grin