Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supreme Cuts
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone collect these ? Looks like they came out in 2019 and 2020 and that there are a TON of different ones which say SAMPLE on the backs. There seem to be dozens of cards, mostly sports related, but I also see ones for Elvis, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Paul McCartney and others.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have also seen Stan Lee, Bruce Lee, Betty White, James Dean, John F. Kennedy, all 4 Beatles, Jerry Lewis, John Wayne, many different baseball players

Seems to be several different Trump ones.

Some have rounded corners.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
All I see are many cards with facsimile signature cuts of famous people and they are being labeled ACEO on eBay. I don't know if this is a licensed product, but for sure some of these people are alive and some have active Estates.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Most of the ones I have seen on ebay say SAMPLE on the backs, so I was wondering if they were promos.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
They are being called everything in the descriptions. Samples, Promos, Aceos, Reproductions and sold individually for under $5 or in multiples. If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Yeah I wonder if these are licensed as well. I don't find info on a manufacturer. I'll wait before I look into getting any.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post