Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Supreme Cuts

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/8657030696

April 21, 2021, 07:30 PM
Tommy C
Supreme Cuts
Anyone collect these ? Looks like they came out in 2019 and 2020 and that there are a TON of different ones which say SAMPLE on the backs. There seem to be dozens of cards, mostly sports related, but I also see ones for Elvis, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Paul McCartney and others.
April 22, 2021, 10:08 AM
David R
Have also seen Stan Lee, Bruce Lee, Betty White, James Dean, John F. Kennedy, all 4 Beatles, Jerry Lewis, John Wayne, many different baseball players

Seems to be several different Trump ones.

Some have rounded corners.
April 22, 2021, 06:03 PM
Raven
All I see are many cards with facsimile signature cuts of famous people and they are being labeled ACEO on eBay. I don't know if this is a licensed product, but for sure some of these people are alive and some have active Estates.
April 23, 2021, 11:03 AM
Tommy C
Most of the ones I have seen on ebay say SAMPLE on the backs, so I was wondering if they were promos.
April 23, 2021, 11:23 AM
Raven
They are being called everything in the descriptions. Samples, Promos, Aceos, Reproductions and sold individually for under $5 or in multiples. If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. Big Grin
April 23, 2021, 09:13 PM
pcetodd
Yeah I wonder if these are licensed as well. I don't find info on a manufacturer. I'll wait before I look into getting any.