Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Christopher Columbus 500 Quincentenary promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christopher Columbus 500 Quincentenary promos
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted
Does anyone have pics of the promos for this set?
Thanks
Front and back please

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Michael, yes, I have these promos

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone willing to post scans for me ? I don't know how. If so, please email and I can send them to you, to post here for all to see

mistermycroft@msn.com

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Anyone willing to post scans for me ? I don't know how. If so, please email and I can send them to you, to post here for all to see

mistermycroft@msn.com

I had emailed Michael some pictures.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How are these cards different from the regular set? I have seen that these cards were originally distributed in a cello-pack with an order card showing as the last one in the pack.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to the order card, the regular set consists of 100 cards

PCE says that the text on the back of the 5 cards is different from the regular cards

The promos (according to PCE) are 1, 2, 11, 13, 34

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post