Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Torchwood
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Never knew this one existed. 2010 promo card for a Strictly Ink card set

Is there just 1 promo, or more ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
This is the only one, it was made for a set that was then never made.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not sure how to post an image, but there are a bunch of completed and active auctions for it, you know where. Perhaps someone else can post the image here ?

Back shows a guy with a gun, and it says Coming 2010.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Thanks -- I will look for it. The show was pretty good this season.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Add another promo to my want list! Loved Torchwood! This last series had way too much explosions and American TV stuff and therefore it Didn't have the same BBC feel. I liked it but it was different than earlier series.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post

HERE IT IS DAVID

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post