Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    2012 Witchblade Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 Witchblade Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Jeff Allenders checklist lists the Promo Cards for the Witchblade set and also says that there are other cards on the Breygent web site wich he lists seperately as 6 other titles has anyone seen any of these cards or know wether they were actually issued as promo cards or were a part of the base set
Piko

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
From what I recall, there were quite a few promos for this set including a bunch that year at the Philly Non-Sport Show and I think there were a couple of Red Robin promos that Tom gave out to attendees. I’ll have to check and see what I have.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your reply yes I have 14 promos of the set as well as the 2 sets of variant album promos and have the three Red Robin ones on hold it is the six that Jeff Allenders checklist says are displayed on the Breygent info website that I am interested in I cant get into the Breygent site so dont really know wether they are base set or promo
Piko

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think I have this now the 6 cards mentioned are not Witchblade but from other series such as American Horror Story etc