Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Cult Stuff 1914 Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cult Stuff 1914 Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I was sorting through a stack of promos a little while ago and came across a glossy version of the "1914" P1 promo. I only had the one and the other ones I have are all of a matte finish. Keep yours eyes open for yet another variant!

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Greg, when you say matte finish, what do you mean ?

The ones I have are flat but not "glossy" or "shiny" from what I can tell

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Flat, or "not glossy" would be another (probably better) way to describe it. If you have the newest Sherlock Holmes Long Stories promos, it's like that...1 glossy and 1 "not glossy"

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Greg. The reason I asked is that I spoke to a dealer and he said that ALL of his were glossy

Speaking about Sherlock, any idea when and where the P1C promo will be released ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The one I have is the only glossy one I've seen. Not sure where or when I got it, probably with a Cult Stuff order and I didn't notice it at first.

As for Sherlock, I've not heard anything about the P1C. If I was to guess I'd say maybe at the upcoming Memorabilia show?