Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Free Enterprise Promo Card Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Enterprise Promo Card Question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I have never actively pursued these Star Trek related promos

How many different ones are there, and are they tough to find ? I thought I heard somewhere that one of them is elusive...

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

How many different ones are there, and are they tough to find ? I thought I heard somewhere that one of them is elusive...

There are a lot of star trek promo cards out there, too many to list. If you go to wixiban.com you can look at every star trek set and there promos. As for the elusive one...that's probably the Star Trek Generation P1 promo from New Zealand. It is extremely hard to find. Hope this helped.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mccheese8472:
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

There are a lot of star trek promo cards out there, too many to list. If you go to wixiban.com you can look at every star trek set and there promos. As for the elusive one...that's probably the Star Trek Generation P1 promo from New Zealand. It is extremely hard to find. Hope this helped.

I think David might be inquiring about the movie "Free Enterprise" but I could be wrong.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Freddy is correct. I am not talking about any Star Trek promos. There was a fan film a few years back called "Free Enterprise". I think PCE says there were 3 promos.

Are these tough to find ? I thought I saw an advanced promo collector post on Card Talk once saying that he's only seen P2 and P3, and never P1. I am going by memory, so I'm not sure if I have the numbers right.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
David, I just checked what I had. I have a 4 card standard sized set numbered 1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4, and 4 of 4. I also have an oversized promo card not numbered. 1 if not all of them came with either the movie release on home video or the sountrack of "Free Enterprise". My memory is not clear on that part though.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post