Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Stargate Season 7 P2 variant (2005)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stargate Season 7 P2 variant (2005)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I never knew this one existed, until this week. The common P2 shows the bald guy, came in NSU.

However, there is a P2 that shows the woman on the front instead of the guy, basically the same image as the front of the P3 binder promo card. However one of the smaller images of her at the bottom is DIFFERENT from the second image on the P3 promo. So the fronts of the P3 and the variant P2 are not identical

Anyone know where I can find one or have one they are willing to part with? I do NOT have this promo

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, John.

As I mentioned, the main photo is the same as the P3 binder promo

However, the smaller photo in the lower left is different. On the P3, she is not smiling and the hair is over her forehead

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post