Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    PROMO CARDS WANTED
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PROMO CARDS WANTED
 Login/Join

Picture of LilRedCorvette
posted
Currently looking for the following promo cards/sets:

2012 SDCC Mars Attacks promo set
ANY James Bond 50th Anniversary
ANY Breygent Wizard of Oz (Series 1 or 2)

Have plenty of other cards available for trade.

Posts: 92 | Location: OH | Registered: September 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I can help you with all the Wizard of Oz, except the binder cards.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
I can help you with all the Wizard of Oz, except the binder cards.

What would you be looking for in trade??

Posts: 92 | Location: OH | Registered: September 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Not much, I would be happy if I can get one card that I don't have. Do you have a list posted somewhere?

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
Not much, I would be happy if I can get one card that I don't have. Do you have a list posted somewhere?

Besides the small list that I have posted in the Card Trader '90 to Present section, I also have quite a few single cards from the following issues:

1978 Donruss Kiss Series 1
2001 Topps American Pie
2002 Topps American Pie
Rittenhouse James Bond Die Another Day
Rittenhouse James Bond 40th Anniversary
Topps Heritage Mars Attacks

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Did not see anything, I only collect promo cards.