Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    2011 Chiller Show Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011 Chiller Show Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
A fellow collector here on Card Talk just brought to my attention that at the Fall 2011 Chiller Show in Parsippany, New Jersey, there were 3 exclusive Benchwarmer cards with the show logo on them.

Anyone attend the show and pick these up ? Does anyone have extras to spare ? Smile

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I do have a number of Chiller promos but I have never seen any Benchwarmer ones especially nothing exclusive to this show. I've never even seen them for sale on e-bay. A number of the girls on the cards do show up there sometimes but nothing is ever free and they usually just have some bonus pack pulled cards or commons to sign. A lot of them are in less than perfect shape since some of them still use rubber bands and take them from show to show. I think what they charge to sign cards ranges from $15-$20. Naturally most of their signed cards are available from dealers for less. You pay extra for the magic moment of seeing them up close and actually sign them.

I have, in better times, paid to have my own common and bonus cards signed but being out of work has made me cut down.

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
A fellow collector here on Card Talk just brought to my attention that at the Fall 2011 Chiller Show in Parsippany, New Jersey, there were 3 exclusive Benchwarmer cards with the show logo on them.

Anyone attend the show and pick these up ? Does anyone have extras to spare ? Smile

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen Benchwarmer autos of Torrie Wilson, Sandra Taylor, and Maria Kanellis, all with the 2011 NJ Chiller show logos on them

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will have to look more carefully next time. I have yet to miss a Chiller show.

quote:
I have seen Benchwarmer autos of Torrie Wilson, Sandra Taylor, and Maria Kanellis, all with the 2011 NJ Chiller show logos on them

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I did not realize that there were BW Chiller Show promos after 2011. I have now see these:

2013 Sandra Taylor, Brande Roderick

2015 Nikki Ziering, Ciara Price, Shelby Chesnes, Sandra Taylor, Sara Underwood

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like there may have been 3 different at the 2013 show, as I have seen one which says 1 of 3 on the back

Never knew until now that they did any after the 2011 show...

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the 2013 set, card # 1 was Taylor and # 3 was Roderick.

Who was card # 2 ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's a promo that appears to be #1:

quote:
I did not realize that there were BW Chiller Show promos after 2011. I have now see these:

2013 Sandra Taylor, Brande Roderick

2015 Nikki Ziering, Ciara Price, Shelby Chesnes, Sandra Taylor, Sara Underwood

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes that scan is one of the 5 promos from the 2015 set. These and the 2011 ones seem to be much easier to find than the 2013 ones for reasons unknown. I still have never seen # 2 on the 2013s but I have #1 and 3.