Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    List of all Inkworks Promos
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of all Inkworks Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Could I get the 3 Star War promos at the bottom of the page.Thanks

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yes.

I am going to hold on to all of these requests until all the previously sent cards are delivered. According to the tracking numbers, one package so far was delivered. Please let me know when you get your cards. Once all are safely in your hands or securely attached to the spokes of your bicycle wheels, I will send out the next batch of promos.

Meanwhile, the unclaimed cards are all still available.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve,

I meant the card with Gandalf facing off against the Fell Beast (an art card?) but it turns out I don't have the Aragorn card either so I do want the latter. If the Gandalf card is still available as well, please reserve it for me.

Thanks,

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
That's Aragorn, although it may be Gandalf's horse, but I know what you mean.
Gave you one KISS card I had about 4 of, and am waiting for wolfie's reply on the others.
No problem with the other cards.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Done, Jess. And I still have one of the Fell Beast cards left.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cardaddict

Thanks for the other cards can I now have the other three that silmapco did not select from the previous page, thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
No problem.

I just re-arranged the first binder and pulled out 13 empty 9 pocket pages, which means I sent out over 117 cards so far. I hope they all make it to their destinations.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Cardaddict,

The cards arrived today. Thank you. They were professionally packed in plastic cases - nicely protected from any rough handling they might have endured. It looks like you threw in an extra Mhoponhop promo or two as well. Thanks for that.

You could've made some money on Ebay or with an ad somewhere but you decided to not only give away a big pile of cards but also eat the shipping during a tough time for everybody. I know you're not an idle millionaire getting your kicks flipping cards and truly appreciate the gesture. I hope you find that Game of Thrones autograph you've been looking for.

Thanks again,

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
No problem.

I just re-arranged the first binder and pulled out 13 empty 9 pocket pages, which means I sent out over 117 cards so far. I hope they all make it to their destinations.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jess. According to the tracking numbers, all the USA cards except one have been delivered, and the last one should be there tomorrow.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Steve,
You are the man! Received the cards today. May your kindness be rewarded with prolonged good health and prosperity.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
My cards arrived today, i have sent you an email.

Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'm happy the cards are arriving safe and sound.
It's hard to believe the package got to the UK so fast, wolfie! Glad you liked them!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I found a few more duplicates if anyone is interested:

Picture of vondrake
posted Hide Post
I am interested in the satanic rites of dracula card

Posts: 20 | Location: Bloomington, IL | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I've put it aside for you.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Wolfie,

At first, I wondered why you would collect cards for a show/movie you have not watched but then that is the way a lot of us used to collect. In the 70's-80's we bought packs of a lot of series some of which we were only somewhat interested in. In the 90's we started buying boxes while also trying out some packs of other things. I've seen the want lists of other members spanning numerous sets and numerous subjects going back to the 90's and before. These days, we can't really do that anymore. There's almost nowhere to buy packs locally and the boxes have become expensive enough, that even those collectors that can afford to continue buying them regularly, would rather work on autographs or sketches of sets they've bought recently than pick up a box of something of marginal interest.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Strange thing with Buffy, i collected all the cards and yet never watched the show, normal people would collect the cards because they watched the show. Roll Eyes

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I am sending out some of the duplicate cards.
If you haven't yet sent me your address, please do so!

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Steve,

My cards arrived yesterday in New Jersey. Thanks again for this offer. It is truly appreciated (especially in these tough and strange times).

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'm glad they got there!
Keep checking your mailbox!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:

At first, I wondered why you would collect cards for a show/movie you have not watched but then that is the way a lot of us used to collect. In the 70's-80's we bought packs of a lot of series some of which we were only somewhat interested in.

And then there are us base-set junkies. Roll Eyes

There's so many media offerings that it's impossible to follow them all. The way I kept up with Popular Culture, and knew what people were talking about at the water cooler or at cons, was to get a base set or mini-master set with copious text and read it through from start to finish. I often said "never seen the show, but I have the trading card set!" It helps a lot in trivia challenges.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Although I have thanked Steve privately I thought I would thank him publicly as well. My cards arrived today.

Many thanks Steve.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post