Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    List of all Inkworks Promos
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of all Inkworks Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Done!

Ho ho ho!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
I'll take the one in between Cereal Killers and Future Firefighter please.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can I have the RRParks cards and the one to the left of the castle card please.

regards and many thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the last sheet you posted what are the middle card and the one on the bottom right ?

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
All pulled.

Wolfie claimed the two questioned cards, which are Albert Anastasia The Lord High Executioner, and I just noticed this card is wrinkled, Wolfie, I think from being folded in my mailbox, and the other card is from The Art of Mark Martino.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No, I meant the one above Anastasia and the one to the right of it. Can you please post scans of the back of that card and the mark martino ? I never saw either before. Thanks

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DC Epic Battles and Cereal Killers 2nd Series, please!

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very cool to look through these cards. Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You're welcome!

Here are the backs of those two cards, Tommy C:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
promoking, I am starting to send out the promos, please contact me.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Okay, I'll try the next one.
Jess, catskilleagle, please contact me so I can send your promos. Thanks!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I put my email address in my profile. All who have asked for cards, unless I've already contacted you, please send me your addresses!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Interesting. I never saw the Mark Martino and Chameleon Chronicles cards before.

I wonder if on the latter, there are more than just the 1 card in the set ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Email with address sent. Thank you!

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Well, no one sent their info, so all the promos went into the shredder.

Yuk, yuk, just kidding!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I donned my mask and gloves this morning, went to the post office and sent all the promos out except those to the three people who have not yet contacted me. The overseas and Canada parcels may take up to three weeks to be delivered.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great stuff, thank you so much for doing the offer, it is greatly appreciated. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In the very first photo you posted, there were the backs of 3 Kid Cuisine magic Window cards - #1, and 2 of #4. I didn't see anyone ask for them, and if the offer is still open, I'd like to ask for #1, and 1 of #4.

Bill Mullins
PO Box 12543
Huntsville, AL 35815

Thanks loads, Bill

Posts: 2200 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
My magic wand is out of gas, so I'll mail them to you tomorrow!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much!

Posts: 2200 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post