Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    List of all Inkworks Promos
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of all Inkworks Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I have two binders stuffed with promos from the 90s up to a few years ago. I'm sure the grand majority of them are common as dirt, but if I knew you serious collectors needed any of them I'd send them to you gratis!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardaddict,

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
That is really nice of you! I would like the Glow in the Dark Dinosaur set please. I insist on at least paying for postage. You say you have 2 binders full. Will you be posting more pictures or descriptions?

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
They are yours.
I have three PACHVCEPHALOSAURUS, 2 in cellophane, one open.
I have 2 PTERANODON, 1 in cellophane, 1 open
I assume you want them all.

I'll leave these pictures up a while, them replace them with new ones until the entire contents of the binders are shown, so I don't take up too much space.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
In your pictures it shows 5 different Kid's Cuisine Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs. Those are the ones I would like please. I don't want the extras. I'll leave those for other collectors but thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: promoking,

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
DONE!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Actually I looked at my collection and I am only missing the PACHVCEPHALOSAURUS and the PTERANODON cards (cellophane). I'm sure there are other collectors who will want the other cards. Please let me know how to proceed and thank you again!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'll just keep piling them up and when all the pictures are through send them off.

Two more pictures:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardaddict,

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'd love Tarzan, any dino you have left, and Robit Carnival.

Got any extra Sonic Wavky Pack stickers, especially How to train Your dragon.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Cardaddict,

I would like that card with the dinosaur-looking monster and the two people with the spaceship taking off, please. For a moment, I thought it was a Mike Hoffman card, but I don't know what it is.

Thanks for the generous offer,

Jess

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, some of those storage units are big. Yeah, once things start getting back to normal and I work in Florida again, I hope to take you up on your offer. I haven't been south of Venice and I'm a Dolphins fan.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by promoking:
Jess,
I might call it a warehouse but some others may refer to it as a large storage unit. Regardless, it is an off site enclosed and secure area where I keep a large amount of trading cards.
And by the way, of course you are welcome to come by and visit when you are down in my neck of the woods.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
RevJay, you've got 'em, but that's Conan, still want it?

catskilleagle, I put yours aside also.

Some of these cards may be chase cards or from sets, but the offer still stands. They have been in these binders for years and I rarely look at them, so I am glad to see them go to people who will appreciate them.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
RevJay, here is another page with some stickers (upper right) on it. Is that what you mean? You have first dibs on them.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I like that Lon Chaney one, right up my street that, anything to do with monsters, vampires, things like that. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I wrote your name on it in indelible marker. When this pandemic is over I'll send it over the 'pond', so it may be a while.

I meant on a piece of paper, not the card, so don't worry.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I wrote your name on it in indelible marker. When this pandemic is over I'll send it over the 'pond', so it may be a while.

I meant on a piece of paper, not the card, so don't worry.

Oh thank you, very kind. Anything like that i really like and collect.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
RevJay, you've got 'em, but that's Conan, still want it?

catskilleagle, I put yours aside also.

Some of these cards may be chase cards or from sets, but the offer still stands. They have been in these binders for years and I rarely look at them, so I am glad to see them go to people who will appreciate them.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Yeap. Some of these are definitely chase cards, not promos but they're really nice.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As someone who does use the little box to mark what I have got I would love the U Go Girl card so I can tick its box. I have always bought two copies of PCE, one I keep as is, the other I take apart so that I can enlarge the pages to A4 size which I then bind together.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
The U Go GIRL card is pulled and delineated. How's that for a big word whose meaning I'm not precisely sure of?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Here are more, let me know.