Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    List of all Inkworks Promos
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of all Inkworks Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Sisters of Mercy set aside.

I don't know if it means anything, but it says 'PROTOTYPE' on the back of the Mr. Mxyzptlk card.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like the Youngblood promo from page 2, Please and Thank You!

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Sisters of Mercy set aside.

I don't know if it means anything, but it says 'PROTOTYPE' on the back of the Mr. Mxyzptlk card.

Can I have that card too then please. As far as I am concerned cards marked Prototype are the same as promo cards even though the meaning of the word might be different.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Mr. M and Youngblood pulled.
There were 2 Youngbloods in that slot, so one is still available.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
2 more pages:

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
That looks like the signed card, but I also see two other similar ones that could make a set. I wouldn't want to take anything someone could use to complete, so I shall remove my dibs. Big Grin Thanks so much for the offer cardaddict.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
Hi again,

I feel like I am always asking for too much but if the Superverse cards are still available, I could use those as well and thanks again for your generosity and hospitality with your cardsSmile

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Hi Cardaddict,
Are the Superverse (MegaCon 2006) cards still available, thanks for offer. Are you given away with SASE or you asking for trade?

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Raven did have dibs on the two signed Superverse cards, but as he removed them, I have put them aside for Zane. There are 5 cards, all are different, and two are signed.

Sorry Artist, those were all I had!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are Project Superpowers still available?
Thanks

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Project Superpowers put aside for RevJay.
By the way, those don't work, I ate two of the cards, and instead of superpowers all I got was an upset stomach.

Two more pages:

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Sherlock Holmes & Cannibals for me please. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You got 'em.
The 4 card Holmes set is numbered 561/600, and the portrait is a nice kind of felt card. Pretty nifty!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thank you, that's another 7 cards on my pile. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Cardaddict,

Could you show the backs of those Superverse cards offered yesterday, please. I've never seen those before and would like to add those to the PCE promo additions/corrections thread. Do you know if those were all the cards in the set? I assume the Megacon ones were given out at the show.

If still available, please hold for me the Red Sonja and Mhoponhop cards from the page from yesterday (just one of the two Mhoponhop).

Thanks,

Jess

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Red Sonja pulled for you, you already had the Mhhopohhop card, those are just more of the same. I'll take pictures of the backs as soon as I mow the lawn! Stay tuned!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Cardaddict
Would like to get the Best Defense cards if still available.As well would like to get the Thunder Cloud horse card.Thanks

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Hi Cardaddict,

Could you show the backs of those Superverse cards offered yesterday, please. I've never seen those before and would like to add those to the PCE promo additions/corrections thread. Do you know if those were all the cards in the set? I assume the Megacon ones were given out at the show.

If still available, please hold for me the Red Sonja and Mhoponhop cards from the page from yesterday (just one of the two Mhoponhop).

Thanks,

Jess

I believe these are Zoom Suit cards, see page 171 of 2008 PCE which shows Assassination Comics rather than Superverse comics.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Okay. Thanks again.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Red Sonja pulled for you, you already had the Mhhopohhop card, those are just more of the same. I'll take pictures of the backs as soon as I mow the lawn! Stay tuned!

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I put the Best Defense cards aside for you silmapco. I had two of each of those, so they are still available. Someone must have taken the Thunder Horse card, because it is not in the binder, I forget who.

Here are the backs of the Superverse cards. Are these the ones you meant?