Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    List of all Inkworks Promos
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of all Inkworks Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Cardaddict,

I'm not a Marvel card expert but it looks to me that the Venom motion card with the blank back is the most valuable moneywise. It's a promo for the 1996 Marvel Motion set and was originally inserted with the "Revelations" 4-pack series of Spider-Man comics. It used to sell for about $30 and one went for that recently, but these days, it's usually about a $20 card.

The other promos look like $1-2 cards. I don't know about the chase cards.

Jess

Posts: 4374 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jess, I always wondered what that card was. I have no idea where I got it from. At least the rest are colorful!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The X Men Chef Boyardee holo set have quiet a good value

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
Also, that Iron Man 1994 Marvel Masterpieces holofoil would be valuable if its the bronze foil version that was a Walmart exclusive.

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Piko,

I overlooked those somehow. Yeah, the 4-card set usually goes for $20-30.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by piko:
The X Men Chef Boyardee holo set have quiet a good value

Posts: 4374 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Cards arrived today, once again many thanks for all you have done with this offer. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The cards I asked for also arrived today.

Many thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You're welcome!
Now I can clear my desk of these custom form copies!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Steve
Received the second batch today
Many thanks

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Great!
Also interesting that it takes longer for mail to go from the US to Canada then it does from the US to the UK!

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world! Hey, I should make a movie with that title!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Anyone want this stuff?
It's some gum and puzzle cards and Batman cards.
I have no idea what they are or where I got it from.
Free

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will take them off your hands as I already have some bubble gum "cards"

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Steve

Received the cards today.

many thanks

John

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
If anyone I've sent cards to has a spare Captain America movie base card number 86 from 2011 lying around they don't need, could you send it to me, please?

And also, I've got a bunch of DONRUSS AMERICANA II singles. Anybody want these? The only two I held back were Jane Russell. They sort of called to me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardaddict,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Steve
Have the card.Need your mailing address

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to e-mail you, but they keep bouncing back.
Let me know if any got through!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Card will be in the mail in the morning

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thank you!!!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
are there any promos left on offer, please? Wavey

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Oh boy, I don't know, let me look through my binders and see, but don't hold your breath!