Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    List of all Inkworks Promos
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of all Inkworks Promos
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Would love Barbies, horse & Ronald McDonald.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Marilyn Monroe please and some more MHoponhops if you have not already done so. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
DONE!

Wolfie, the Monroe card is very nice, it is sort of textured. I also put a limited edition MHOPONHOP 2008 set of promo cards in cellophane on your pile. I had two and for the moment am keeping the other one.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh thank you very much. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Cardaddict,

I would like the Scooby Doo and two Treasure Island cards, please. I don't recognize those last two.

Thanks,

Jess

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
DONE!
The Scooby-Doo is from Swanson TV dinners and unfolds into a three card cartoon.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
A few more pages. The card with the glare is WARLORD OF MARS:

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cardaddict

Could I possibly have the Kabuki with the Black background and the 2 Wizard Angela cards if they are different as I am not sure if the card below them influences their colours as the card is meant to be clear.

regards and thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Angela cards are the same, it's just a flare from the picture. I put one aside for you as well as the Kabuki.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Cardaddict,

What is the card next to the Kabuki and above the Spawn in the first photo?

I would like the Deadworld and America at War cards, please.

Thank you,

Jess

Edit: I was just looking through my History-related promos and noticed I do have that America at War card so please keep that for someone else. Also, if you collect Titanic promos from the Dart set, let me know what you are missing. I might have an extra. That's what I was looking for.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
DEADWORLD put aside.
The question card is HERO TEAM-UP #8, Dark Horse Comics, Cards Illustrated, The Rookies! No copyright date.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I need Garfield, Bones, Warlord of Mars.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
This is great but I do feel the topic "list of all Inkworks Promos" has somewhat been hijacked

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's okay. All long threads go off-road for a little while.

quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
This is great but I do feel the topic "list of all Inkworks Promos" has somewhat been hijacked

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cardaddict

Many thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Angela 1....Spawn 5....Cybernary for me please.

I love those old chrome cards, they look great. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
All on hold.
Had two Bones and Spawn 5, so those are still available.
Since I hijacked the thread my offer is off!

Ha, ha, just kidding! More pictures soon.

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
I know I'm a bit late to the show, but are the following cards still available

Star Wars Trilogy Wide Vision P8
Star Wars Episode 1 Wide Vision
Star Wars Return of the Jedi Wide Vision
E.T Wide Vision
The Gummy Thanks Card

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Did you want the 2D or the 3D Episode 1 Star Wars card, or both? I have more than one of the 3D version
The Gummy Thanks card has already been taken, sorry. It goes with the Gummy card.

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Ill take both if thats OK

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post