Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    List of all Inkworks Promos
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of all Inkworks Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You're welcome!
I found this article in the April/May 2001 issue of NSU:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Strange thing with Buffy, i collected all the cards and yet never watched the show, normal people would collect the cards because they watched the show. Roll Eyes

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I sort of did the same thing. I collected, I think, the first three seasons before watching the show, because I did not like the movie, but I got hooked on the show right away through DVDs, and I never watched it while being broadcast. And the same with ANGEL.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I sent the last 3 packages out this morning.
If anyone needs a tracking number on their cards, let me know please.

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Really looking forward to the Local H card.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Guess what?
I found another binder full of promos.
I will now show the duplicates from the binder, which are giveaways. I even have three or four of some of them.
The hard to see card in this picture is a Kidcuisine lenticular of The Jungle Book. I have two other different ones, but for the time being I am going to keep them. This is my only duplicate.

More pictures to follow.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cardaddict
Can I please have the Kidcuisine lenticular and the three Kiss promos.

Many thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
John, yes.

Next set:

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Can i have the 4 Kiss cards please. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for the additional offers

I'll take the Starship Trooper and Small Soldiers Promos

And any Kiss cards that have not been claimed

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Could I get TV's Coolest Classic cards
Thanks

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Done.

Next, Sorry about the bad quality, the flash just kept on wiping everything out.

Wolfie, I have triples of a couple of the Kiss cards that John took. Do you want them?

John, I automatically added the Kidcuisine card to your stack:

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve,

If you have have any Kiss promos left, I would like one of each, please. I would also like the Universal Monsters Dracula card, the Smallville (group photo with 8 people) card, and the Lord of the Rings card that shows Gandolf on his horse.

Thanks,

Jess

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
That's Aragorn, although it may be Gandalf's horse, but I know what you mean.
Gave you one KISS card I had about 4 of, and am waiting for wolfie's reply on the others.
No problem with the other cards.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

Wolfie, I have triples of a couple of the Kiss cards that John took. Do you want them?

ooh yes please 1 of each if you have them 7 diffrent ones.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Okay, I have 1 KISS card left, all others accounted for.

Next:

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Re the Buffy NSU promo list i am with Cardaddict and Wolfie on this i did not take much interest in videos or movies in fact I still have not yet seen a Buffy episode .
This has sent me searching to see if I have the NSU that they were in as I was a intermittent subscriber to the magazine .
But it seems that prices have not changed much over the years , in fact I think there has been an increase in some of the pricing , this being said there are still a lot of cheap basic Buffy promos out there .
It also gives a better idea of who and what the cards were issued for.
There is a lot of lost and forgotten information in the back issues of all the Card Collecting magazines that were issued in the earlier years

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Ad now I'm re-watching all the Angel episodes!

Next page of doubles:

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Ill take the Lord of the Rings Frodo Card along with a King Kong Card

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Okay, pulled.
Here are the last of my doubles: