Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    List of all Inkworks Promos
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of all Inkworks Promos
 Login/Join

Picture of AWR
posted
Going through my Inkworks Promos to see what I have / need for the upcoming Philly Non-Sports show. Seems every time I go through my list I come across another set I never knew existed - nn this case it was the 3 promos for 1998 TV's Coolest Classics

In the past on this fourm there was a list of all Rittenhous Promos (I had contributed some to this to try and get a complete list).

I was wondering if anybody has a list of all Inkworks promos they can share so I can compare things to what I have and provide updates if there are things I have that are not listed

Inkworks can be tough as there are the i* promos, standard promos, and then a lot of subsets that fall into the void of if they are considered promos or not

Thanks and happy collecting

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
You put what you have and then people can tell you what you are missing

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Another way would be to get a list of all the sets released by Inkworks and then you could look these up on Jeff's site and see the promos for those sets.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Going through all my Inkworks Promos and Jeffs site now. There are quite a few sets, so may take a few days to go through them all. I will post my list once complete

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AWR:
Going through all my Inkworks Promos and Jeffs site now. There are quite a few sets, so may take a few days to go through them all. I will post my list once complete

Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Don’t forgot inkworks started off as Graffiti. They had a few sets under that banner. One that usually get forgot about are the promos that came with items. Smallville has the three promos that came in the soundtrack. Some Buffy promos came with toys. Convention exclusives. Looney tunes back in action p1 has a regular and industry summit version. p1, pi, p-uk. I don’t remember a set that had more then 9 promos from inkworks but they have been gone for over a decade and my memory is not that clear.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also, many oddball promos.

The ones for Spiderwick Chronicles. The card set was never released, but there were 3 promos and also 2 mini sets of cards (all by Inkworks) which could be considered promos. I think one set came in the UK DVD.

Promos for Dr. Who and the second Lost in Space (classic show) set; neither card set was ever released.

The "Union of the Two Rings" Dave Dorman promo.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi AWR I have made my collecting interest as Inkworks promo cards and have been trying to complete the entire or master set of Inkworks promo cards since about 2006 I class as inkworks promo cards the promo cards themselves Box Cards Case Cards Case Incentive Cards Preview Sets and Promo sets plus Sealed Sets I have a wants list up wich has the promo cards that I need to what I think are the cards that I need to complete my Inkworks promo card collection
There are a lot of not so widely known Inkworks promo etc cards around and even I think that I will never get every thing that is on my list I am willing to take a Photocopy of my list and send it to you
As I live in New Zealand this might take time and the New Zealand Card Association has its AGM this weekend I will be away at it if you can send me your Address by E Mail I will send you a copy of what I think are all Inkworks Promo cards I will do it while I am away as there are at least four or five hundred the list is too large to put up on this forum You should have the list before the Show but i will say that you will be surprised by it
My E mail address is in my Profile

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I said in my previous post there were approx 4 to 5 hundred inkworks promo cards i have counted my list and surprisingly counting Promo cards Box sets Case cards and Case Incentive cards there are roughly 1200 cards on the list if you are going to count all these as promos the AVP movie sketch case cards wich says there are three actually have at least 6 different cards plus 2 SDCC ones If you are going to put up your list I will wait and see what is on it and anything that i think is necessary
The only card I can find under the Grafitti lable is 1995 James Bond Golden Eye Then the same card with notification of the name change numbered to 500 issued 1996 then The Phantom Sliders etc then Inkworks notified some sets wich were not issued but Promo cards were issued for EG freaks 4 cards and a 4 card sheet it is quiet interesting trying to find these cards but something seems to pop up every so often that we know nothing about so it is then back to the drawing board not all inkworks promos are on Jeff Allenders checklists

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Piko -- on the bottom right of my keyboard is a key with a small dot. It's called a "period", and is used to mark the end of a sentence. Posts that use them are much easier to read.

Posts: 2202 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Has. Anyone. Else. Ever. Noticed. Just. How. Rude. And. Inconsiderate. Some. Members. Are. On. This. Forum?

Seriously, maybe English isn't his first language? How many foreign languages can you write that would be grammatically & punctuationally correct?

Ripley wouldn't believe the nerve of some of the people on this forum...

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
Has. Anyone. Else. Ever. Noticed. Just. How. Rude. And. Inconsiderate. Some. Members. Are. On. This. Forum?

Seriously, maybe English isn't his first language? How many foreign languages can you write that would be grammatically & punctuationally correct?

Ripley wouldn't believe the nerve of some of the people on this forum...

It is why there are so many lurkers and so few posters anymore. I will admit I have sparred with many here as well. Some like to think they run the site because they have the most posts. Some don’t validate anyone else’s opinion.

A lot of times I say, “do I want to waste my time going to battle and waste my time on some jerk who thinks he/she/it is the higher authority on something just because they have nothing better to do?”

It is nice that you care. Maybe if we all put a little more consideration into our posts we could rebuild the community that was once here.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One of my jobs is to upload content to a website and make sure it's all spelled correctly. Misspellings and incorrect grammar are everywhere including the captions on the local TV newscasts. I used to be tempted to say something but then I've seen some of my own posts after re-reading a thread. I've omitted, double-written, and misspelled words too.

Back to the subject of Inkworks promos. Does anyone remember how the Inkworks 2000 card, the one serial-numbered out of 2000 was issued? It was sent to people on a mailing list but did it come in a pack, and if it did, was it with the same group of promos or a random group?

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In reply to the grammar and punctuation post
1 My first language is English
2 I am an old codger
3 My hair is falling out
4 My eyesight is 5/5
5 I only have half my teeth
6 I dont really give a damm about grammar or puncuation
We are on this forum to talk about cards etc not how we write them or answer questions if we want to moan about that start up another thread on the subject and put all your moans on it I make no apoligies on how I frame my questions or replys
Other members please do not get involved in this as it is only getting us away from the main topic wich is cards
Thank you all

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In reply to the 2000 Inkworks Thank You card. There are two versions signed and unsigned as far as I know it came with a set of four other basic promos
The two that I remember are Charmed P1 Sleepy Hollow P1 and two others I cant find my set at present as I am not home but will notify the other two in a couple of days.
They are both P1s
as far as I have been able to find out it was not issued as a sealed set but just given out as a set. Will add more later
There was a set on E bay about 2 months ago but I cannot tell you the result of the sale as i did not put it on my watch list

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The other card in the 2000 set is James Bond The World is not Enough Suncoast Media ML-1 the 2000 card with my set is unsigned I have not procured a signed card yet

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Piko.

When I received the Inkworks 2000 card, it came with other promos which I assumed were extras thrown in on the deal especially since there were two Topps cards in the group but then I heard that the 2000 card did come with other cards and you named them in your two most recent posts. I will incorporate this information in my PCE additions/corrections listing.

Thanks again,

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by piko:
The other card in the 2000 set is James Bond The World is not Enough Suncoast Media ML-1 the 2000 card with my set is unsigned I have not procured a signed card yet

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is what I get fro working from memory upon looking at my 2000 set the actual cards that I have are
2000 card unsigned
Charmed 1 P1
Sleepy Hollow P3
the World is not Enough 007 ML-1 Suncoast Media Play
I did not enquire about the cards in the set that came up a couple of months ago only enquired if it was a sealed item. Inkworks might of randomly given extra cards with the 2000 card.
If it was mailed out to people on their mailing list surely some member of this forum would of been on that list if so let us know as the mystery is now deepening

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
I finished going through my Inkworks Promos (and comparing them to Jeff Allenders Site). Here is the list I have come up with

Let me know of anything that I am missing as I am sure there are some sets that I have overlooked

Also let me know of any errors I may have made

I do have this in an excel spreadsheet if anybody is interested

Andy

Card Number Card Title Set Name Set Title ReleaseDate
INK-2002 Inkworks 2002 Inkworks 2002 Inkworks 2002
INK-2003 Inkworks 2003 Inkworks 2003 Inkworks 2003
KYH-1 Inkworks 2003 Inkworks 2003 Inkworks 2003
INK-2004 Inkworks 2004 Inkworks 2004 Inkworks 2004
INK-10 Inkworks 2005 Inkworks 2005 Inkworks 2005
INK-2007 Inkworks 2006 Inkworks 2006 Inkworks 2006
INK-2007 Inkworks 2007 Inkworks 2007 Inkworks 2007
C02 Inkworks Holiday (Scooby Doo) Inkworks Holiday 2003 Inkworks 2003
H-2003 Inkworks Holiday (Tree) Inkworks Holiday 2003 Inkworks 2003
H2004 Inkworks Holiday (Robots) Inkworks Holiday 2004 Inkworks 2004
H2005 Inkworks Holiday (Lost) Inkworks Holiday 2005 Inkworks 2005
H2006 Inkworks Holiday (Shrek the Third) Inkworks Holiday 2006 Inkworks 2006
H2007 Inkworks Holiday (Kung Fu Panda) Inkworks Holiday 2007 Inkworks 2007
H-2008 Inkworks Holiday (Spirit) Inkworks Holiday 2008 Inkworks 2008
H-2008 Inkworks Holiday (Spirit) (Alalan Caplan Autograph) Inkworks Holiday 2008 Inkworks 2008
P-i Inkworks.com The 4400 Season One Premium Trading Cards 2006
P-1 General Distribution The 4400 Season One Premium Trading Cards 2006
P-2 Non-Sport Update The 4400 Season One Premium Trading Cards 2006
P-SD2006 San Diego Comic Con 2006 The 4400 Season One Premium Trading Cards 2006
P-UK U.K. Exclusive The 4400 Season One Premium Trading Cards 2006
4400-1 San Diego Comic Con 2006 The 4400 Season One Premium Trading Cards 2006
4400-2 San Diego Comic Con 2006 The 4400 Season One Premium Trading Cards 2006
4400-3 San Diego Comic Con 2006 The 4400 Season One Premium Trading Cards 2006
4400-4 San Diego Comic Con 2006 The 4400 Season One Premium Trading Cards 2006
P-i Inkworks.com The 4400 Season Two Premium Trading Cards 2007
P-1 General Distribution The 4400 Season Two Premium Trading Cards 2007
P-2 General Distribution The 4400 Season Two Premium Trading Cards 2007
P-UK U.K. Exclusive The 4400 Season Two Premium Trading Cards 2007
P-SD San Diego Comic Con 2007 - Part of Inkworks Promo pack The 4400 Season Two Premium Trading Cards 2007
P0 San Diego Comic Con 2002 Alias Premium Trading Cards 2002
G1 Non-Sport Update (Gummie Award Exclusive) Alias Premium Trading Cards 2002
IS1 CD Cards (Promote Cards and CDs) Alias Premium Trading Cards 2002
IS2 CD Cards (Promote Cards and CDs) Alias Premium Trading Cards 2002
IS3 CD Cards (Promote Cards and CDs) Alias Premium Trading Cards 2002
IS4 CD Cards (Promote Cards and CDs) Alias Premium Trading Cards 2002
A2-NSU Non-Sport Update Alias Season Two Premium Trading Cards 2003
SD-1 San Diego Comic Con 2003 Alias Season Two Premium Trading Cards 2003
A2-UK U.K. Exclusive Alias Season Two Premium Trading Cards 2003
A3-i inkworks.com, New Jersey Non-Sport Card Show Alias Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2004
A3-1 General Distribution Alias Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2004
A3-2 Non-Sport Update Alias Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2004
A3-UK Cards Inc. Alias Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2004
A3-MS U.K. Memorabilia Show Alias Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2004
SD1 San Diego Comic Con 2004 Alias Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2004
ABC1 Box Topper Promo Alias Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2004
AP0-1 Box Topper Promo Alias Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2004
P-i inkworks.com Alias Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2006
P1 General Distribution Alias Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2006
P2 Non-Sport Update Alias Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2006
PSD San Diego Comic Con 2005 Alias Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2006
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Alias Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2006
P-i inkworks.com Andromeda Premium Trading Cards 2001
P1 General Distribution Andromeda Premium Trading Cards 2001
UKP Cards Inc. Andromeda Premium Trading Cards 2001
DVD1 Cards Inc. Andromeda Premium Trading Cards 2001
SD-2001 San Diego Comic Con 2001 Andromeda Premium Trading Cards 2001
ARC-i inkworks.com Andromeda Reign of the Commonwealth 2004
ARC-1 General Distribution Andromeda Reign of the Commonwealth 2004
P-LVCC Las Vegas Comic Con Andromeda Reign of the Commonwealth 2004
ARC-UK U.K. Exclusive Andromeda Reign of the Commonwealth 2004
AP-1 General Distribution Angel Angel Season One Premium Trading Cards 2000
AP-2 General Distribution Angel Angel Season One Premium Trading Cards 2000
AP-3 Cards Inc. Angel Angel Season One Premium Trading Cards 2000
SD2000 San Diego Comic Con 2000 Angel Angel Season One Premium Trading Cards 2000
WW2000 Wizard World Con 2000 Angel Angel Season One Premium Trading Cards 2000
A2-i inkworks.com Angel Angel Season Two Premium Trading Cards 2001
A2-1 General Distribution Angel Angel Season Two Premium Trading Cards 2001
A2-2 Cards Inc. Angel Angel Season Two Premium Trading Cards 2001
A2-SD2001 San Diego Comic Con 2001 Angel Angel Season Two Premium Trading Cards 2001
A3-i inkworks.com Angel Angel Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2002
A3-1 General Distribution Angel Angel Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2002
A3-UK U.K. Exclusive Angel Angel Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2002
A3-SD2002 San Diego Comic Con 2002 Angel Angel Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2002
A3-WW2002 Wizard World Con 2002 Angel Angel Season Three Premium Trading Cards 2002
A4-i inkworks.com Angel Angel Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2003
A4-1 General Distribution Angel Angel Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2003
A4-2 General Distribution Angel Angel Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2003
A4-SD2003 San Diego Comic Con 2003 Angel Angel Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2003
A4-UK U.K. Exclusive Angel Angel Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2003
A4-UK U.K. Exclusive Embossed (x/200) Angel Angel Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2003
A5-i inkworks.com Angel Angel Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2004
A5-1 General Distribution Angel Angel Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2004
A5-2 Non-Sport Update (15 / #4) Angel Angel Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2004
A5-SD2004 San Diego Comic Con 2004 Angel Angel Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2004
A5-CE Collectors Expo Angel Angel Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2004
A5-WW Wizard World Chicago 2004 Angel Angel Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2004
A5-UK U.K. Exclusive Angel Angel Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2004
P-i inkworks.com, Wizard World AVP Premium Trading Cards 2004
P-1 General Distribution AVP Premium Trading Cards 2004
P-2 General Distribution AVP Premium Trading Cards 2004
P-UK Cards Inc. AVP Premium Trading Cards 2004
AVP-SD2004 San Diego Comic Con 2004 AVP Premium Trading Cards 2004
SK-2004 Compliments of Inkworks (color sketch card; Wizard World) AVP Premium Trading Cards 2004
SK-2004 Compliments of Inkworks (black/white sketch card; Wizard World) AVP Premium Trading Cards 2004
P-i inkworks.com AVP: REQUIEM Premium Trading Cards 2007
P-1 General Distribution AVP: REQUIEM Premium Trading Cards 2007
P-2 General Distribution AVP: REQUIEM Premium Trading Cards 2007
AP.SD2007 San Diego Comic Con 2007 AVP: REQUIEM Premium Trading Cards 2007
P-P U.K. Exclusive AVP: REQUIEM Premium Trading Cards 2007
BP1 Non-Sport Update Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One Premium Trading Cards 1998
BP2 San Diego Comic Con 1998 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One Premium Trading Cards 1998
MS1 Video Store Promo Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One Premium Trading Cards 1998
M1 DVD Promo (Suncoast Video) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One Premium Trading Cards 1998
M2 DVD Promo (Suncoast Video) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One Premium Trading Cards 1998
M3 DVD Promo (Suncoast Video) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One Premium Trading Cards 1998
M4 DVD Promo (Suncoast Video) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One Premium Trading Cards 1998
M5 DVD Promo (Suncoast Video) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One Premium Trading Cards 1998
BP1 Non-Sport Update / Philly Non Sport Show Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two Premium Trading Cards 1999
BP2 Dealer Promo Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two Premium Trading Cards 1999
BL1 Box Topper Promo (Series 1) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two Premium Trading Cards 1999
M6 DVD Promo (Suncoast Video) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two Premium Trading Cards 1999
M7 DVD Promo (Suncoast Video) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two Premium Trading Cards 1999
M8 DVD Promo (Suncoast Video) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two Premium Trading Cards 1999
M9 DVD Promo (Suncoast Video) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two Premium Trading Cards 1999
M10 DVD Promo (Suncoast Video) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two Premium Trading Cards 1999
M11 DVD Promo (Suncoast Video) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two Premium Trading Cards 1999
M12 DVD Promo (Suncoast Video) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two Premium Trading Cards 1999
B3-1 Philly Non-Sport Show Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three Premium Trading Cards 1999
B3-2 Philly Non-Sport Show Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three Premium Trading Cards 1999
B3-3 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three Premium Trading Cards 1999
B3-4 Non-Sport Update Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three Premium Trading Cards 1999
B3-5 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three Premium Trading Cards 1999
B3-SC Suncoast Video Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three Premium Trading Cards 1999
WC-1999 Wizard World Con 1999 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three Premium Trading Cards 1999
SD-1999 San Diego Comic Con 1999 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three Premium Trading Cards 1999
SFX-1 Cards Inc. Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three Premium Trading Cards 1999
BL2 Box Topper Promo (Series 2) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three Premium Trading Cards 1999
B4-0 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
B4-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
B4-2 Non-Sport Update Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
B4-3 Cards Inc. Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
BM-1 Cards Inc. Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
SFX-2 Cards Inc. Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
SD2000 San Diego Comic Con 2000 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
WW2000 Wizard World Con 2000 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
1 of 4 Fan Club Promo (San Diego Comic Con 2000) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
2 of 4 Fan Club Promo (San Diego Comic Con 2000) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
3 of 4 Fan Club Promo (San Diego Comic Con 2000) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
4 of 4 Fan Club Promo (San Diego Comic Con 2000) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
1 of 4 Fan Club Promo (Wizard World Con 2000) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
2 of 4 Fan Club Promo (Wizard World Con 2000) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
3 of 4 Fan Club Promo (Wizard World Con 2000) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
4 of 4 Fan Club Promo (Wizard World Con 2000) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
BL3 Box Topper Promo (Series 3) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
BRC-1 Box Topper Promo (Reflections) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four Premium Trading Cards 2000
B5-i Inkworks.com Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2001
B5-0 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2001
B5-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2001
B5-2 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2001
B5-2 Embossed (Inkworks - 777 made) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2001
B5-3 Cards Inc. Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2001
B5-SD2001 San Diego Comic Con 2001 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2001
BL4 Box Topper Promo (Series 4) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five Premium Trading Cards 2001
B6-i inkworks.com Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six Premium Trading Cards 2002
B6-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six Premium Trading Cards 2002
B6-2 Non-Sport Update (Foil) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six Premium Trading Cards 2002
B6-2 Non-Sport Update (Non-Foil) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six Premium Trading Cards 2002
NSU-SD Non-Sport Update (San Diego Comic Con) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six Premium Trading Cards 2002
B6-UK U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six Premium Trading Cards 2002
B6-WW2002 Wizard World Con 2002 / Philly Non-Sports Show Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six Premium Trading Cards 2002
B6-SD2002 San Diego Comic Con 2002 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six Premium Trading Cards 2002
B6-GG Gum Guide Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six Premium Trading Cards 2002
VU-1 Video Game Cards (Chaos Bleeds) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six Premium Trading Cards 2002
VU-2 Video Game Cards (Chaos Bleeds) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six Premium Trading Cards 2002
VU-3 Video Game Cards (Chaos Bleeds) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six Premium Trading Cards 2002
B7-i inkworks.com Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven Premium Trading Cards 2003
B7-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven Premium Trading Cards 2003
B7-2 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven Premium Trading Cards 2003
B7-3 General Distribution (Midwest) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven Premium Trading Cards 2003
B7-4 Las Vegas Comic Con (Non-Foil) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven Premium Trading Cards 2003
B7-UK U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven Premium Trading Cards 2003
B7-UK U.K. Exclusive Embossed (x/300) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven Premium Trading Cards 2003
B7-SD2003 San Diego Comic Con 2003 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven Premium Trading Cards 2003
B7-MEM U.K. Memorabilia Show Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven Premium Trading Cards 2003
NSU-SD Non-Sport Update (San Diego Comic Con (2003 Printed)) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven Premium Trading Cards 2003
P-i inkworks.com Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections 2003
P1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections 2003
P-1P General Distribution (Parallel) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections 2003
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections 2003
P-UKP U.K. Exclusive (Blue Parallel) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections 2003
P-FOA Friends of Allan (Dealers and Fans) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections 2003
P-i inkworks.com Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads 2004
P-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads 2004
P-2 Conventions Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads 2004
P-3 Conventions (Europe) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads 2004
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads 2004
WOS P-i inkworks.com Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale 2004
WOS P-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale 2004
WOS NSU-SD Non-Sport Update (Varient Issue) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale 2004
WOS P-UK U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale 2004
WOS-GG Gum Guide Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale 2004
WOS SD-2004 San Diego Comic Con 2004 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale 2004
DS*-1 Diamond Toys -Avalible with purchase Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale 2004
MOS P-i inkworks.com (inerted in packs) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale 2005
MOS P-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale 2005
MOS P-2 Non-Sport Update Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale 2005
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale 2005
P-SD San Diego Comic Con 2005 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale 2005
B-i inkworks.com Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories 2006
B-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories 2006
B-2 Non-Sport Update Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories 2006
B-UK U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories 2006
B-SD2006 San Diego Comic Con 2006 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories 2006
P-i inkworks.com Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary 2007
P-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary 2007
P10-NSU Non-Sport Update (Varient Issue) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary 2007
P10-SD2007 San Diego Comic Con 2007 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary 2007
P-K U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary 2007
P-i inkworks.com Catwoman Catwoman 2004
P-1 General Distribution Catwoman Catwoman 2004
P-2 Non-Sport Update Catwoman Catwoman 2004
P-UK Cards Inc. Catwoman Catwoman 2004
FCBD-1 Free Comic Book Day 2004 Catwoman Catwoman 2004
SD-C2004 San Diego Comic Con 2004 Catwoman Catwoman 2004
PC-i inkworks.com Charmed Charmed Season One 2000
P-0 General Distribution Charmed Charmed Season One 2000
P-0 General Distribution - Variant (No Trademark on Title) Charmed Charmed Season One 2000
P-1 General Distribution Charmed Charmed Season One 2000
P-2 General Distribution Charmed Charmed Season One 2000
ML-1 Suncoast Video Charmed Charmed Season One 2000
PB-1 Pocket Books Charmed Charmed Season One 2000
NSU-1 Non-Sport Update (Gummie Award Exclusive) Charmed Charmed Season One 2000
SF-1 Sci-Fi Magazine Charmed Charmed Season One 2000
CC-i inkworks.com Charmed Charmed Connections 2004
CC-P1 Parallel Charmed Charmed Connections 2004
CC-P2 Non-Sport Update Charmed Charmed Connections 2004
CC-P3 Parallel Charmed Charmed Connections 2004
CC-1 Wizard World Con 2004 Charmed Charmed Connections 2004
CC-3 Trade Show Charmed Charmed Connections 2004
CC-UK U.K. Exclusive Charmed Charmed Connections 2004
CC-PUK U.K. Exclusive (Parallel) Charmed Charmed Connections 2004
CC-FOA Friends of Allan (Dealers and Fans) Charmed Charmed Connections 2004
P-i inkworks.com Charmed Charmed Conversations 2005
P-1 General Distribution Charmed Charmed Conversations 2005
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Charmed Charmed Conversations 2005
P-SD San Diego Comic Con 2005 Charmed Charmed Conversations 2005
P-i inkworks.com Charmed Charmed: Destiny 2006
P-1 General Distribution Charmed Charmed: Destiny 2006
P-2 Non-Sport Update Charmed Charmed: Destiny 2006
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Charmed Charmed: Destiny 2006
PC-2006 San Diego Comic Con 2006 Charmed Charmed: Destiny 2006
P-i inkworks.com Charmed Charmed - Forever 2007
P-1 General Distribution Charmed Charmed - Forever 2007
P-SD San Diego Comic Con 2005 Charmed Charmed - Forever 2007
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Charmed Charmed - Forever 2007
P-1 Series 1 and 2 Promos Doctor Who Doctor Who Season One Preview Set and Promos 2008
P-2 Series 1 and 2 Promos Doctor Who Doctor Who Season One Preview Set and Promos 2008
P-3 Series 1 and 2 Promos Doctor Who Doctor Who Season One Preview Set and Promos 2008
P-4 Series 1 and 2 Promos Doctor Who Doctor Who Season One Preview Set and Promos 2008
P-PS Series 1 and 2 Promos Doctor Who Doctor Who Season One Preview Set and Promos 2008
DW-1 Season One Preview Set Doctor Who Doctor Who Series 1 and 2 Trading Card Promos 2008
DW-2 Season One Preview Set Doctor Who Doctor Who Series 1 and 2 Trading Card Promos 2008
DW-3 Season One Preview Set Doctor Who Doctor Who Series 1 and 2 Trading Card Promos 2008
DW-4 Season One Preview Set Doctor Who Doctor Who Series 1 and 2 Trading Card Promos 2008
DW-5 Season One Preview Set Doctor Who Doctor Who Series 1 and 2 Trading Card Promos 2008
DW-6 Season One Preview Set Doctor Who Doctor Who Series 1 and 2 Trading Card Promos 2008
DW-SD2007 San Diego Comic Con 2007 Doctor Who Doctor Who Series 1 and 2 Trading Card Promos 2008
P-i inkworks.com Family Guy Family Guy: Season One 2005
P1 General Distribution / Non-Sport Update Family Guy Family Guy: Season One 2005
P2 Non-Sport Update Family Guy Family Guy: Season One 2005
P3 Trade Show Family Guy Family Guy: Season One 2005
P-UK Cards Inc. Family Guy Family Guy: Season One 2005
FCBD-1 Free Comic Book Day 2005 Family Guy Family Guy: Season One 2005
P-i inkworks.com Family Guy Family Guy: Season Two 2006
P1 General Distribution Family Guy Family Guy: Season Two 2006
P2 Non-Sport Update Family Guy Family Guy: Season Two 2006
P3 Conventions Family Guy Family Guy: Season Two 2006
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Family Guy Family Guy: Season Two 2006
P-i inkworks.com Family Guy Family Guy Presents Episode IV A New Hope 2008
P-1 General Distribution Family Guy Family Guy Presents Episode IV A New Hope 2008
P-i inkworks Firefly Firefly: The Complete Collection 2006
P-1 General Distribution Firefly Firefly: The Complete Collection 2006
P-2 General Distribution Firefly Firefly: The Complete Collection 2006
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Firefly Firefly: The Complete Collection 2006
P-i inkworks.com Ghost Whisperer Ghost Whisperer Sesons 1 and 2 2009
P-1 Dealer Promo Ghost Whisperer Ghost Whisperer Sesons 1 and 2 2009
P-2 Non-Sport Update Ghost Whisperer Ghost Whisperer Sesons 1 and 2 2009
P-3 unreleased Ghost Whisperer Ghost Whisperer Sesons 1 and 2 2009
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Ghost Whisperer Ghost Whisperer Sesons 1 and 2 2009
Pi inkworks.com Hellboy Hellboy Movie Cards 2004
P1 General Distribution Hellboy Hellboy Movie Cards 2004
P2 Non-Sport Update Hellboy Hellboy Movie Cards 2004
PUK U.K. Exclusive Hellboy Hellboy Movie Cards 2004
BB1 Best Buy Hellboy Hellboy Movie Cards 2004
1 of 5 San Diego Comic Con Promo Set Hellboy Hellboy Movie Cards 2004
2 of 5 San Diego Comic Con Promo Set Hellboy Hellboy Movie Cards 2004
3 of 5 San Diego Comic Con Promo Set Hellboy Hellboy Movie Cards 2004
4 of 5 San Diego Comic Con Promo Set Hellboy Hellboy Movie Cards 2004
5 of 5 San Diego Comic Con Promo Set Hellboy Hellboy Movie Cards 2004
HA-i inkworks.com Hellboy Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms 2007
HA-1 General Distribution Hellboy Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms 2007
HA-1 General Distribution (January 2007) Hellboy Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms 2007
HA-2 Non-Sport Update Hellboy Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms 2007
HA-SD2006 San Diego Comic Con 2006 Hellboy Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms 2007
HA-T Stars Media Hellboy Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms 2007
HA-UK U.K. Exclusive Hellboy Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms 2007
0 Starlog - Mail in offer James Bond James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies 1997
P1 Conventions James Bond James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies 1997
P2 General Distribution James Bond James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies 1997
P3 Suncoast Video - 3 card panel - (P1, UN, P3) James Bond James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies 1997
J1-Pi inkworks.com Jericho Jericho Season One 2007
J1-P1 General Distribution Jericho Jericho Season One 2007
J1-P2 General Distribution Jericho Jericho Season One 2007
J1-SD2007 San Diego Comic Con 2007 Jericho Jericho Season One 2007
JER-2007 General Distribution Jericho Jericho Season One 2007
J1-PK U.K. Exclusive Jericho Jericho Season One 2007
P-i inkworks.com Journey to the Center of the Earth Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D 2008
P-1 General Distribution Journey to the Center of the Earth Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D 2008
JP3-i inkworks.com Jurassic Park III Jurassic Park III 3D 2001
JP3-1 General Distribution Jurassic Park III Jurassic Park III 3D 2001
JP3-2 Non-Sport Update Jurassic Park III Jurassic Park III 3D 2001
JP3-3 Trade Show Jurassic Park III Jurassic Park III 3D 2001
JP3-4 U.K. Exclusive Jurassic Park III Jurassic Park III 3D 2001
JP3-A General Distribution Jurassic Park III Jurassic Park III 3D 2001
JP3D-1 General Distribution Jurassic Park III Jurassic Park III 3D 2001
JP3SD-2001 San Diego Comic Con 2001 Jurassic Park III Jurassic Park III 3D 2001
1 of 7 Free Comic Book Day - Superman (Northeast US) Justice League Justice League 2003
2 of 7 Free Comic Book Day - Batman (Southeast US) Justice League Justice League 2003
3 of 7 Free Comic Book Day - Wonder Woman (Western US) Justice League Justice League 2003
4 of 7 Free Comic Book Day - The Flash (Midwest US) Justice League Justice League 2003
5 of 7 Free Comic Book Day - Green Lantern (U.K) Justice League Justice League 2003
6 of 7 Free Comic Book Day - Hawkgirl (Mideast US) Justice League Justice League 2003
7 of 7 Free Comic Book Day - Martian Manhunter (inkworks.com) Justice League Justice League 2003
P-i inkworks.com Kung Fu Panda Kung Fu Panda 2008
P-1 General Distribution Kung Fu Panda Kung Fu Panda 2008
P-2 General Distribution Kung Fu Panda Kung Fu Panda 2008
TR-i inkworks.com Lara Croft Tomb Raider Lara Croft Tomb Raider 2001
TR1 Dealer Promo Lara Croft Tomb Raider Lara Croft Tomb Raider 2001
TR2 Non-Sport Update Lara Croft Tomb Raider Lara Croft Tomb Raider 2001
TR3 Conventions Lara Croft Tomb Raider Lara Croft Tomb Raider 2001
TR4 Cards Inc. Lara Croft Tomb Raider Lara Croft Tomb Raider 2001
TR2-i inkworks.com Lara Croft Tomb Raider Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life 2003
TR2-1 General Distribution Lara Croft Tomb Raider Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life 2003
TR2-SD2003 San Diego Comic Con 2003 Lara Croft Tomb Raider Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life 2003
TR2-UK U.K. Exclusive Lara Croft Tomb Raider Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life 2003
BiA-i inkworks.com Looney Tunes Looney Tunes: Back in Action 2003
BiA-1 General Distribution Looney Tunes Looney Tunes: Back in Action 2003
BiA-1 Las Vegas Con 2003 Looney Tunes Looney Tunes: Back in Action 2003
BiA-UK U.K. Exclusive Looney Tunes Looney Tunes: Back in Action 2003
LT-SD San Diego Comic Con 2003 Looney Tunes Looney Tunes: Back in Action 2003
LP1 Lost Preview Set Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP2 Lost Preview Set: Jack Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP3 Lost Preview Set: Kate Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP4 Lost Preview Set: Charlie Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP5 Lost Preview Set: Sawyer Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP6 Lost Preview Set: Locke Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP7 Lost Preview Set: Hurley Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP8 Lost Preview Set: Sayid Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP9 Lost Preview Set: Boone Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP10 Lost Preview Set: Shannon Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP11 Lost Preview Set: Michael Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP12 Lost Preview Set: Walt Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP13 Lost Preview Set: Jin Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP14 Lost Preview Set: Sun Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
LP15 Lost Preview Set: Claire Lost Lost: Preview Set 2005
L1-i inkworks.com Lost Lost: Season 1 (One) 2005
L-SD2004 San Diego Comic Con 2004 Lost Lost: Season 1 (One) 2005
L1-1 General Distribution Lost Lost: Season 1 (One) 2005
L1-DS Dee's Show (NY/NJ Expo 2005) Lost Lost: Season 1 (One) 2005
L1-FC Lost Fan Club Lost Lost: Season 1 (One) 2005
L1-MS U.K. Memorabilia Show Lost Lost: Season 1 (One) 2005
L1-PN Philly Non-Sport Show Lost Lost: Season 1 (One) 2005
L1-UK U.K. Exclusive Lost Lost: Season 1 (One) 2005
NSU 1 of 2 Non-Sport Update Lost Lost: Season 1 (One) 2005
NSU 2 of 2 Non-Sport Update Lost Lost: Season 1 (One) 2005
LS1-NSV Non-Sport Update (Varient Issue) Lost Lost: Season 1 (One) 2005
SD-1 San Diego Comic Con 2005 Lost Lost: Season 1 (One) 2005
LR-i inkworks.com Lost Lost: Revelations 2006
LR-1 General Distribution Lost Lost: Revelations 2006
LR-3 San Diego Comic Con 2006 Lost Lost: Revelations 2006
LR-4 San Diego Comic Con 2006 Lost Lost: Revelations 2006
LR-SD2006 San Diego Comic Con 2006 Lost Lost: Revelations 2006
LR-UK U.K. Exclusive Lost Lost: Revelations 2006
LR-NSV Non-Sport Update (Varient Issue) Lost Lost: Revelations 2006
L2-i inkworks.com Lost Lost: Season 2 (Two) 2006
L2-1 General Distribution Lost Lost: Season 2 (Two) 2006
L2-2 San Diego Comic Con 2006 Lost Lost: Season 2 (Two) 2006
L2-UK U.K. Exclusive Lost Lost: Season 2 (Two) 2006
L2-SD2006 San Diego Comic Con 2006 Lost Lost: Season 2 (Two) 2006
L3-i inkworks.com Lost Lost: Season 3 (Three) 2007
L3-1 General Distribution Lost Lost: Season 3 (Three) 2007
L3-P U.K. Exclusive Lost Lost: Season 3 (Three) 2007
SD2007 San Diego Comic Con 2007 Lost Lost: Season 3 (Three) 2007
F-1 Lost Found Promo Set - Comic Con 2007 Lost Lost Found Promo Set 2007
F-2 Lost Found Promo Set: Benjamin Linus Lost Lost Found Promo Set 2007
F-3 Lost Found Promo Set: Jin Kwon / Sun Kwon Lost Lost Found Promo Set 2007
F-4 Lost Found Promo Set: James 'Sawyer" Ford / John Locke Lost Lost Found Promo Set 2007
F-5 Lost Found Promo Set: Desmond Hume / Charlie Pace Lost Lost Found Promo Set 2007
F-6 Lost Found Promo Set: Kate Austen Lost Lost Found Promo Set 2007
F-7 Lost Found Promo Set: Clair Littleton / Hugo "Hurley" Reyes Lost Lost Found Promo Set 2007
F-8 Lost Found Promo Set: Sayid Jarrah / Dr. Juliet Burke Lost Lost Found Promo Set 2007
F-9 Lost Found Promo Set: Jack Shephard Lost Lost Found Promo Set 2007
P-i inkworks.com Men In Black II Men In Black II 2002
P1 General Distribution Men In Black II Men In Black II 2002
P2 General Distribution Men In Black II Men In Black II 2002
P3 General Distribution Men In Black II Men In Black II 2002
P4 General Distribution Men In Black II Men In Black II 2002
P-SD San Diego Comic Con 2002 Men In Black II Men In Black II 2002
MR-i inkworks.com Mummy Returns Mummy Returns 2000
MR-1 Dealer Promo Mummy Returns Mummy Returns 2000
MR-2 Non-Sport Update Mummy Returns Mummy Returns 2000
MR-3 Conventions Mummy Returns Mummy Returns 2000
MR-4 Cards Inc. Mummy Returns Mummy Returns 2000
PN-i inkworks.com Naruto Naruto: Ninja Ranks 2006
PN-1 General Distribution Naruto Naruto: Ninja Ranks 2006
PN-T Conventions Naruto Naruto: Ninja Ranks 2006
PN-SD2006 San Diego Comic Con 2006 Naruto Naruto: Ninja Ranks 2006
PN-GA GAMA Naruto Naruto: Ninja Ranks 2006
PN-P San Diego Passport Program for Viz Media Naruto Naruto: Ninja Ranks 2006
PW-i inkworks.com Naruto Naruto: Way of the Ninja 2006
PW-1 General Distribution Naruto Naruto: Way of the Ninja 2006
PW-T Trade Show Naruto Naruto: Way of the Ninja 2006
P-i inkworks.com Naruto Naruto: Secret Weapons 2007
P-1 General Distribution Naruto Naruto: Secret Weapons 2007
P-T Conventions Naruto Naruto: Secret Weapons 2007
P-SJ Shonen Jump March 2007 Naruto Naruto: Secret Weapons 2007
FCBD-1 Free Comic Book Day 2007 Naruto Naruto: Secret Weapons 2007
P-i inkworks.com Robots Robots The Movie 2005
P-1 General Distribution Robots Robots The Movie 2005
P-2 Non-Sport Update Robots Robots The Movie 2005
P-3 General Distribution Robots Robots The Movie 2005
P-4 Promo Card Encyclopedia Robots Robots The Movie 2005
R-SD-20004 San Diego Comic Con 2004 Robots Robots The Movie 2005
P-UK Cards Inc. Robots Robots The Movie 2005
PR-i inkworks.com Roswell Roswell 2000
PR-1 Dealer Promo - copyright in white Roswell Roswell 2000
PR-1 Dealer Promo - copyright in green Roswell Roswell 2000
PR-2 Non-Sport Update Roswell Roswell 2000
PR-3 Cards Inc. Roswell Roswell 2000
SD-i inkworks.com Scooby Doo Scooby Doo Movie Trading Cards 2002
SD-1 Dealer Promo Scooby Doo Scooby Doo Movie Trading Cards 2002
SD-2 Dealer Promo / Non-Sport Update Scooby Doo Scooby Doo Movie Trading Cards 2002
SD-3 U.K. Exclusive Scooby Doo Scooby Doo Movie Trading Cards 2002
SD-WW Wizard World Con 2002 (Limited to 1300) Scooby Doo Scooby Doo Movie Trading Cards 2002
SDMM-i inkworks.com Scooby Doo Scooby Doo: Mysteries and Monsters 2003
SDMM-1 General Distribution Scooby Doo Scooby Doo: Mysteries and Monsters 2003
SDMM-2 U.K. Exclusive Scooby Doo Scooby Doo: Mysteries and Monsters 2003
P-i inkworks.com Scooby Doo 2 Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed 2004
P1 General Distribution Scooby Doo 2 Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed 2004
P2 General Distribution Scooby Doo 2 Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed 2004
P3 U.K. Exclusive Scooby Doo 2 Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed 2004
SP-i inkworks.com Serenity Serenity 2005
SP-1 General Distribution Serenity Serenity 2005
SP-UK U.K. Exclusive Serenity Serenity 2005
SP-SD2005 San Diego Comic Con 2005 Serenity Serenity 2005
SPNSUSD Non-Sport Update (Varient Issue) Serenity Serenity 2005
SP-WW Wizard World Chicago 2005 Serenity Serenity 2005
SP-CEE Chicagoland Expo Serenity Serenity 2005
S3-i inkworks.com Shrek the Third Shrek the Third 2007
S3-1 General Distribution Shrek the Third Shrek the Third 2007
S3-2 General Distribution Shrek the Third Shrek the Third 2007
S3-3 General Distribution Shrek the Third Shrek the Third 2007
S3-T Trade Show Shrek the Third Shrek the Third 2007
S3-SD2006 San Diego Comic Con 2006 Shrek the Third Shrek the Third 2007
S3-NY NY Toy Fair Shrek the Third Shrek the Third 2007
unnumbered Dealer Promo / Non-Sport Update Sliders Sliders 1997
PR-1 Preview Set - Smallville Cast Smallville Smallville: Preview Set 2002
PR-1 Preview Set - Smallville Cast (Foil) Smallville Smallville: Preview Set 2002
PR-2 Preview Set - Clark Kent Smallville Smallville: Preview Set 2002
PR-3 Preview Set - Lana Lang Smallville Smallville: Preview Set 2002
PR-4 Preview Set - Lex Luthor Smallville Smallville: Preview Set 2002
PR-5 Preview Set - Pete Ross Smallville Smallville: Preview Set 2002
PR-6 Preview Set - Chloe Sullivan Smallville Smallville: Preview Set 2002
PR-7 Preview Set - Whitney Forman Smallville Smallville: Preview Set 2002
PR-8 Preview Set - Jonathan Kent Smallville Smallville: Preview Set 2002
PR-9 Preview Set - Martha Kent Smallville Smallville: Preview Set 2002
P-i inkworks.com Smallville Smallville: Season 1 2002
P-1 General Distribution Smallville Smallville: Season 1 2002
P-2 Non-Sport Update Smallville Smallville: Season 1 2002
P-3 Conventions Smallville Smallville: Season 1 2002
P-4 Cards Inc. Smallville Smallville: Season 1 2002
SM1-SD San Diego Comic Con 2002 Smallville Smallville: Season 1 2002
A1 Toy Insert Promo - DC Direct Smallville Smallville: Season 1 2002
A2 Toy Insert Promo - DC Direct Smallville Smallville: Season 1 2002
A3 Toy Insert Promo - DC Direct Smallville Smallville: Season 1 2002
SM2-i inkworks.com Smallville Smallville: Season 2 2003
SM2-1 General Distribution Smallville Smallville: Season 2 2003
SM2-2 General Distribution Smallville Smallville: Season 2 2003
SM-SD2003 San Diego Comic Con 2003 Smallville Smallville: Season 2 2003
SM2-UK U.K. Exclusive Smallville Smallville: Season 2 2003
SM3-i inkworks.com Smallville Smallville: Season 3 2004
SM3-1 General Distribution Smallville Smallville: Season 3 2004
SM3-2 Non-Sport Update Smallville Smallville: Season 3 2004
SM3-UK Cards Inc. Smallville Smallville: Season 3 2004
SM3-SD San Diego Comic Con 2004 Smallville Smallville: Season 3 2004
SM4-i inkworks.com Smallville Smallville: Season 4 2005
SM4-1 General Distribution Smallville Smallville: Season 4 2005
SM4-UK U.K. Exclusive Smallville Smallville: Season 4 2005
SM5-i inkworks.com Smallville Smallville: Season 5 2006
SM5-1 General Distribution Smallville Smallville: Season 5 2006
SM5-UK U.K. Exclusive Smallville Smallville: Season 5 2006
SM5-T Conventions Smallville Smallville: Season 5 2006
SM6-i inkworks.com Smallville Smallville: Season 6 2006
SM6-1 General Distribution Smallville Smallville: Season 6 2006
SM6-P U.K. Exclusive Smallville Smallville: Season 6 2006
P-i inkworks.com Spike Spike: The Complete Story

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Here is the rest of my list

P-i inkworks.com Spike Spike: The Complete Story 2005
P-1 General Distribution Spike Spike: The Complete Story 2005
P-UK Cards Inc. Spike Spike: The Complete Story 2005
P-UKP Cards Inc. (Foil) Spike Spike: The Complete Story 2005
D-1 Diamond Toys -Avalible with purchase Spike Spike: The Complete Story 2005
SN-i inkworks.com Supernatural Supernatural: Season 1 (One) 2006
SN-1 General Distribution Supernatural Supernatural: Season 1 (One) 2006
SN-2006 San Diego Comic Con 2006 Supernatural Supernatural: Season 1 (One) 2006
SN-T Conventions Supernatural Supernatural: Season 1 (One) 2006
SN-UK U.K. Exclusive Supernatural Supernatural: Season 1 (One) 2006
P-i inkworks.com Supernatural Supernatural: Season 2 (Two) 2007
P-1 General Distribution Supernatural Supernatural: Season 2 (Two) 2007
P-DS Dee's Show (NY/NJ Expo 2007) Supernatural Supernatural: Season 2 (Two) 2007
P-FE Fan Expo Canada Supernatural Supernatural: Season 2 (Two) 2007
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Supernatural Supernatural: Season 2 (Two) 2007
SN2-SD20007 San Diego Comic Con 2007 Supernatural Supernatural: Season 2 (Two) 2007
S2R1 Renegades Preview Set - San Diego Comic Con 2007 - 1000 sets made Supernatural Supernatural: Renegades Preview Set 2007
S2R2 Renegades Preview Set - San Diego Comic Con 2007 - 1000 sets made Supernatural Supernatural: Renegades Preview Set 2007
S2R3 Renegades Preview Set - San Diego Comic Con 2007 - 1000 sets made Supernatural Supernatural: Renegades Preview Set 2007
S2R4 Renegades Preview Set - San Diego Comic Con 2007 - 1000 sets made Supernatural Supernatural: Renegades Preview Set 2007
S2R5 Renegades Preview Set - San Diego Comic Con 2007 - 1000 sets made Supernatural Supernatural: Renegades Preview Set 2007
S2R6 Renegades Preview Set - San Diego Comic Con 2007 - 1000 sets made Supernatural Supernatural: Renegades Preview Set 2007
S2R7 Renegades Preview Set - San Diego Comic Con 2007 - 1000 sets made Supernatural Supernatural: Renegades Preview Set 2007
S2R8 Renegades Preview Set - San Diego Comic Con 2007 - 1000 sets made Supernatural Supernatural: Renegades Preview Set 2007
S2R9 Renegades Preview Set - San Diego Comic Con 2007 - 1000 sets made Supernatural Supernatural: Renegades Preview Set 2007
P-i inkworks.com Supernatural Supernatural: Connections 2008
P1 General Distribution Supernatural Supernatural: Connections 2008
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Supernatural Supernatural: Connections 2008
SC-FOA Friends of Allan (Dealers and Fans) Supernatural Supernatural: Connections 2008
P-i inkworks.com Supernatural Supernatural: Season 3 (Three) 2008
P-1 General Distribution Supernatural Supernatural: Season 3 (Three) 2008
P-PS Philly Non-Sport Show Supernatural Supernatural: Season 3 (Three) 2008
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Supernatural Supernatural: Season 3 (Three) 2008
T2-0 San Diego Comic Con 2002 (Set never produced) Terminator 2 Terminator 2: Judgement Day 2002
GC-Pi inkworks.com The Golden Compass The Golden Compass 2007
GC-P1 General Distribution The Golden Compass The Golden Compass 2007
GC-P2 General Distribution The Golden Compass The Golden Compass 2007
GC-UK U.K. Exclusive The Golden Compass The Golden Compass 2007
GC-BF London Book Fair The Golden Compass The Golden Compass 2007
GC-CFF Cannes Film Festival The Golden Compass The Golden Compass 2007
GC-LS New York Licesing Show The Golden Compass The Golden Compass 2007
GC-SD2007 San Diego Comic Con 2007 The Golden Compass The Golden Compass 2007
GC-UKP U.K. Exclusive The Golden Compass The Golden Compass 2007
P-i inkworks.com The Osbournes The Osbournes 2002
P0 San Diego Comic Con 2002 The Osbournes The Osbournes 2002
P1 General Distribution The Osbournes The Osbournes 2002
P-UK U.K. Exclusive The Osbournes The Osbournes 2002
P1 General Distribution The Planet of the Apes The Planet of the Apes Archives 1999
P2 Non-Sport Update The Planet of the Apes The Planet of the Apes Archives 1999
SFX1 Cards Inc. The Planet of the Apes The Planet of the Apes Archives 1999
SKP-i inkworks.com The Scorpion King The Scorpion King 2002
SKP-1 Dealer Promo The Scorpion King The Scorpion King 2002
SKP-2 Non-Sport Update The Scorpion King The Scorpion King 2002
SKP-UK U.K. Exclusive The Scorpion King The Scorpion King 2002
PC-1 Preview Set - The Scorpion King Premium Trading Cards The Scorpion King The Scorpion King - Preview Set 2002
PC-2 Preview Set - Mathayus The Scorpion King The Scorpion King - Preview Set 2002
PC-3 Preview Set - Cassandra The Scorpion King The Scorpion King - Preview Set 2002
PC-4 Preview Set - Balthazar The Scorpion King The Scorpion King - Preview Set 2002
PC-5 Preview Set - Memon The Scorpion King The Scorpion King - Preview Set 2002
PC-6 Preview Set - Arpid The Scorpion King The Scorpion King - Preview Set 2002
PC-7 Preview Set - Isis The Scorpion King The Scorpion King - Preview Set 2002
P-i inkworks.com The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising 2007
P1 General Distribution The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising 2007
P2 Non-Sport Update The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising 2007
PFW Dee's Show (NY/NJ Expo 2007) The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising 2007
PK U.K. Exclusive The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising 2007
P-SD2007 San Diego Comic Con 2007 The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising 2007
P-i inkworks.com The Simpsons The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration 2000
P-1 General Distribution The Simpsons The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration 2000
P-2 General Distribution The Simpsons The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration 2000
P-3 General Distribution The Simpsons The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration 2000
P-4 U.K. Exclusive The Simpsons The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration 2000
NSU-1 Non-Sport Update The Simpsons The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration 2000
WW2000 Wizard World Con 2000 The Simpsons The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration 2000
SD2000 San Diego Comic Con 2000 The Simpsons The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration 2000
P-i inkworks.com The Simpsons Simpsons Mania! 2001
P1 General Distribution The Simpsons Simpsons Mania! 2001
P2 General Distribution The Simpsons Simpsons Mania! 2001
SD-2001 San Diego Comic Con 2001 The Simpsons Simpsons Mania! 2001
S1-i inkworks.com The Sopranos The Sopranos - Season One 2005
S1-1 General Distribution The Sopranos The Sopranos - Season One 2005
S1-2 General Distribution The Sopranos The Sopranos - Season One 2005
S1-3 General Distribution The Sopranos The Sopranos - Season One 2005
S1-FOF Friends of the Inkworks Family The Sopranos The Sopranos - Season One 2005
S1-UK U.K. Exclusive The Sopranos The Sopranos - Season One 2005
S1-SD San Diego Comic Con 2005 The Sopranos The Sopranos - Season One 2005
SC-2 General Distribution The Spiderwick Chronicles The Spiderwick Chronicles 2008
SW-SD2007 San Diego Comic Con 2007 The Spiderwick Chronicles The Spiderwick Chronicles 2008
P-i inkworks.com The Spirit The Spirit 2008
P-1 General Distribution The Spirit The Spirit 2008
P-2 General Distribution The Spirit The Spirit 2008
P-MS U.K. Memorabilia Show The Spirit The Spirit 2008
P-PS Non-Sport Update The Spirit The Spirit 2008
P-UK U.K. Exclusive The Spirit The Spirit 2008
P1 General Distribution Titan A.E. Titan A.E. 2000
P2 General Distribution Titan A.E. Titan A.E. 2000
P3 Non-Sport Update Titan A.E. Titan A.E. 2000
P4 Cards Inc. Titan A.E. Titan A.E. 2000
P-i inkworks.com Twilight Twilight 2008
P-1 General Distribution Twilight Twilight 2008
P-MS U.K. Memorabilia Show Twilight Twilight 2008
P-PS Philly Non-Sport Show Twilight Twilight 2008
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Twilight Twilight 2008
1 of 4 Twilight Convention Promo Set - Edward and Bella Twilight Twilight: Comvention Promo Set 2008
2 of 4 Twilight Convention Promo Set - Bella Twilight Twilight: Comvention Promo Set 2008
3 of 4 Twilight Convention Promo Set - Edward Twilight Twilight: Comvention Promo Set 2008
4 of 4 Twilight Convention Promo Set - James Twilight Twilight: Comvention Promo Set 2008
P-i inkworks.com Veronica Mars Veronica Mars - Season One 2006
P-1 General Distribution Veronica Mars Veronica Mars - Season One 2006
P-2 Non-Sport Update Veronica Mars Veronica Mars - Season One 2006
P-3 General Distribution Veronica Mars Veronica Mars - Season One 2006
P-SD San Diego Comic Con 2006 Veronica Mars Veronica Mars - Season One 2006
VM2-Pi inkworks.com Veronica Mars Veronica Mars - Season Two 2007
VM2-P1 General Distribution Veronica Mars Veronica Mars - Season Two 2007
VM2-PT New York Comic Con 2007 Veronica Mars Veronica Mars - Season Two 2007
VM2-FX FX2007 Show Veronica Mars Veronica Mars - Season Two 2007
P-i inkworks.com Witchblade Witchblade (Season One) 2002
P-1 General Distribution Witchblade Witchblade (Season One) 2002
DFP-1 Box Topper Promo (Dymanic Forces "Disciples of the Blade") Witchblade Witchblade (Season One) 2002
UK-P U.K. Exclusive - Very Limited Witchblade Witchblade (Season One) 2002
P-i inkworks.com X-Files X-Files: Seasons 4 and 5 2001
P1 General Distribution X-Files X-Files: Seasons 4 and 5 2001
P2 Non-Sport Update X-Files X-Files: Seasons 4 and 5 2001
XM-1 Cards Inc. X-Files Magazine X-Files X-Files: Seasons 4 and 5 2001
X67-i inkworks.com X-Files X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7 2001
X67-0 San Diego Comic Con 2002 X-Files X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7 2001
X67-1 General Distribution X-Files X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7 2001
X67-UK U.K. Exclusive X-Files X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7 2001
XBL-1 Box Topper Promo (Seasons 4 & 5) X-Files X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7 2001
XCL-1 Case Loader Promp (Seasons 4 & 5) X-Files X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7 2001
P-i inkworks.com X-Files X-Files: Season 8 2002
XF8-1 General Distribution X-Files X-Files: Season 8 2002
XF8-2 General Distribution X-Files X-Files: Season 8 2002
XF8-UK U.K. Exclusive X-Files X-Files: Season 8 2002
P-i inkworks.com X-Files X-Files: Season 9 2003
P1 General Distribution X-Files X-Files: Season 9 2003
P-UK U.K. Exclusive X-Files X-Files: Season 9 2003
P-i inkworks.com X-Files X-Files: Connections 2005
P-1 Dealer Promo X-Files X-Files: Connections 2005
PP-1 Dealer Promo (Parallel) X-Files X-Files: Connections 2005
P-UK U.K. Exclusive X-Files X-Files: Connections 2005
PP-UK U.K. Exclusive (Parallel) X-Files X-Files: Connections 2005
P-FOA Friends of Allan (Dealers and Fans) X-Files X-Files: Connections 2005
X-i inkworks.com X-Files X-Files: I Want to Believe 2008
XF-1 General Distribution X-Files X-Files: I Want to Believe 2008
XF-P General Distribution X-Files X-Files: I Want to Believe 2008
XF-SDCC San Diego Comic Con 2008 X-Files X-Files: I Want to Believe 2008