Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    List of all Inkworks Promos
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of all Inkworks Promos
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
ok, thanks cardaddict, scuba tank at the ready lol

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Here are my multiple cards.
Let me know if you need any.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
I need them all! I'm trying to rebuild my collection.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
cardscout182 has first choice, but I'll gladly send the rest to you in exchange for either one million dollars or your address, your choice.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Hmm...tough choice.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
huh...I thought there was a private message on this forum. Oh well. Here you go:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pcetodd,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
My e-mail is in my profile. You could have sent it that way.

You can delete it now (if you want), I've got it!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
email sent Steve, thanks again Metal

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Catskilleagle... page 10 of this thread mentioned ZOOM SUIT promos, and I just checked my "zoom suit" card and it says REDEMPTION CARD on the back, stating ...Mail this card to receive a ZOOM SUIT 16 page preview FREE! Limited to first 1000 cards...so I figure there must have been at least 1000 of these REDEMPTION CARDS, which also on the front, promotes how to get an Ashcan T-shirt, screening of a movie and a website to get more info...so, I'm claiming it as a promo.

Happy to hear from others if they have the same card or any other thoughts... Thumb Up

Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Got my cards today and thank you so much!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'm glad they got there safely!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A sealed promo pack with the Jurassic Park III Ames promo sold for $49.99 a few days ago.

quote:
Originally posted by piko:
Very very hard to get i nearly missed mine as it was only advertised as a Ames Jurassic Park pack not as in the catalogue as JP3A .
I have only seen one for sale and it cost me I think about $55 wich is a lot but the way that they were distributed seems that like all other give aways they were just casually discarded, the other cards in the pack were
I do not think that you will see a single card for sale for a long time into the future
The card has a large White Ames printed on the bottom of the card the other five cards are from the base set
I do not know wether they are all the same or different but my pack has a coloured card with Stomp & Chomp on it as the last card.
Sorry but i dont know how to post pictures

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
About 2 years ago one of our members got a great deal on 4 of these packs for i think $ 25 as one lot
Deal of the decade

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was just looking at the Spawn the Toy Vault promos from 1998. Longtime collectors might remember that "Spawn the Toy Vault" was the title of the set before Inkworks decided to go with "Spawn the Toy Files" instead. It wasn't really a case of an error card/error set. I was just that the name was changed. By that time, the company had printed but not released three Toy Vault promos (ST1, ST2, MS1) but did send out a P1 for Toy Files followed by a regular set. At some point some of the unreleased Toy Vault promos leaked out onto the market and were instantly selling for $15-30 each before ST1 and ST2 reached their peak in the late 2000's around $50 each. For some reason MS1 didn't go as high, maxing out around $25.

As a result of the impact of the recession and perhaps more cards being made available after Inkworks shut down, values plummeted and haven't recovered. There are still sellers trying to get over $20 a piece but the three Toy Vault promos now sell slowly for about $5 each. I saw one ST1 sell recently for $4.50.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was also looking at the FOA (Friends of Allan) promos that were given out. They were odd promos in just a few of the Inkworks sets (Buffy Connections, Charmed Connections, Supernatural Connections, and X-Files Connections...I sense a connection).

I never got an exact answer on how these were distributed but it seems now that they might have been liberally handed out and less of a "favorite son" deal as Raven would say - not just a case of rewarding a dealer for ordering extra boxes or for some other favor extended to Allan Caplan. I remember them not being easy to get and yet they seemed to max out in value around $15-20 each (maybe more for the X-Files Connections card) by the late 2000's. More might have reached the market after Inkworks closed down. These days, you can find any of them for $6-8 each.