Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
List of all Inkworks Promos

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/8087022196

April 29, 2020, 05:56 PM
cardaddict
List of all Inkworks Promos
Sisters of Mercy set aside.

I don't know if it means anything, but it says 'PROTOTYPE' on the back of the Mr. Mxyzptlk card.
April 30, 2020, 12:10 AM
Bond
I would like the Youngblood promo from page 2, Please and Thank You!
April 30, 2020, 06:20 AM
JOHN LEVITT
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Sisters of Mercy set aside.

I don't know if it means anything, but it says 'PROTOTYPE' on the back of the Mr. Mxyzptlk card.

Can I have that card too then please. As far as I am concerned cards marked Prototype are the same as promo cards even though the meaning of the word might be different.

regards

John

April 30, 2020, 08:18 AM
cardaddict
Mr. M and Youngblood pulled.
There were 2 Youngbloods in that slot, so one is still available.
April 30, 2020, 07:49 PM
cardaddict
2 more pages:

April 30, 2020, 08:44 PM
Raven
That looks like the signed card, but I also see two other similar ones that could make a set. I wouldn't want to take anything someone could use to complete, so I shall remove my dibs. Big Grin Thanks so much for the offer cardaddict.
April 30, 2020, 08:59 PM
Zane DeVan
Hi again,

I feel like I am always asking for too much but if the Superverse cards are still available, I could use those as well and thanks again for your generosity and hospitality with your cardsSmile
April 30, 2020, 09:54 PM
Artist
Hi Cardaddict,
Are the Superverse (MegaCon 2006) cards still available, thanks for offer. Are you given away with SASE or you asking for trade?
April 30, 2020, 10:38 PM
cardaddict
Raven did have dibs on the two signed Superverse cards, but as he removed them, I have put them aside for Zane. There are 5 cards, all are different, and two are signed.

Sorry Artist, those were all I had!
May 01, 2020, 01:29 AM
RevJay
Are Project Superpowers still available?
Thanks
May 01, 2020, 08:56 AM
cardaddict
Project Superpowers put aside for RevJay.
By the way, those don't work, I ate two of the cards, and instead of superpowers all I got was an upset stomach.

Two more pages:

May 01, 2020, 09:20 AM
wolfie
Sherlock Holmes & Cannibals for me please. Wavey

May 01, 2020, 09:52 AM
cardaddict
You got 'em.
The 4 card Holmes set is numbered 561/600, and the portrait is a nice kind of felt card. Pretty nifty!
May 01, 2020, 10:41 AM
wolfie
Thank you, that's another 7 cards on my pile. Smile

May 01, 2020, 01:50 PM
catskilleagle
Hi Cardaddict,

Could you show the backs of those Superverse cards offered yesterday, please. I've never seen those before and would like to add those to the PCE promo additions/corrections thread. Do you know if those were all the cards in the set? I assume the Megacon ones were given out at the show.

If still available, please hold for me the Red Sonja and Mhoponhop cards from the page from yesterday (just one of the two Mhoponhop).

Thanks,

Jess
May 01, 2020, 02:40 PM
cardaddict
Red Sonja pulled for you, you already had the Mhhopohhop card, those are just more of the same. I'll take pictures of the backs as soon as I mow the lawn! Stay tuned!
May 01, 2020, 04:11 PM
silmapco
Hi Cardaddict
Would like to get the Best Defense cards if still available.As well would like to get the Thunder Cloud horse card.Thanks
May 01, 2020, 04:42 PM
JOHN LEVITT
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Hi Cardaddict,

Could you show the backs of those Superverse cards offered yesterday, please. I've never seen those before and would like to add those to the PCE promo additions/corrections thread. Do you know if those were all the cards in the set? I assume the Megacon ones were given out at the show.

If still available, please hold for me the Red Sonja and Mhoponhop cards from the page from yesterday (just one of the two Mhoponhop).

Thanks,

Jess

I believe these are Zoom Suit cards, see page 171 of 2008 PCE which shows Assassination Comics rather than Superverse comics.

regards

John

May 01, 2020, 04:42 PM
catskilleagle
Okay. Thanks again.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Red Sonja pulled for you, you already had the Mhhopohhop card, those are just more of the same. I'll take pictures of the backs as soon as I mow the lawn! Stay tuned!

May 01, 2020, 05:36 PM
cardaddict
I put the Best Defense cards aside for you silmapco. I had two of each of those, so they are still available. Someone must have taken the Thunder Horse card, because it is not in the binder, I forget who.

Here are the backs of the Superverse cards. Are these the ones you meant?