Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    List of all Inkworks Promos
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of all Inkworks Promos
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
ok, thanks cardaddict, scuba tank at the ready lol

Posts: 558 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Here are my multiple cards.
Let me know if you need any.

Posts: 2181 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
I need them all! I'm trying to rebuild my collection.

Posts: 2127 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
cardscout182 has first choice, but I'll gladly send the rest to you in exchange for either one million dollars or your address, your choice.

Posts: 2181 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Hmm...tough choice.

Posts: 2127 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
huh...I thought there was a private message on this forum. Oh well. Here you go:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pcetodd,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
My e-mail is in my profile. You could have sent it that way.

You can delete it now (if you want), I've got it!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
email sent Steve, thanks again Metal

Posts: 558 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Catskilleagle... page 10 of this thread mentioned ZOOM SUIT promos, and I just checked my "zoom suit" card and it says REDEMPTION CARD on the back, stating ...Mail this card to receive a ZOOM SUIT 16 page preview FREE! Limited to first 1000 cards...so I figure there must have been at least 1000 of these REDEMPTION CARDS, which also on the front, promotes how to get an Ashcan T-shirt, screening of a movie and a website to get more info...so, I'm claiming it as a promo.

Happy to hear from others if they have the same card or any other thoughts... Thumb Up

Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Got my cards today and thank you so much!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'm glad they got there safely!