Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    List of all Inkworks Promos
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of all Inkworks Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The cards you sent got here fine. Thanks very much!

Bill

Posts: 2201 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cardaddict
The cards arrived today.Many thanks Thumb Up

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yay!
I can toss away another customs form copy!
I don't collect those...

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
ALL cards, with the exceptions of three packets, 1 to Canada and 2 to the UK, have now been sent out. I will send the remaining 3 hopefully next week. Many thanks to those who made up for postage costs, it was appreciated!

Some more photos, just for the heck of it. These are NOT freebies, they are my keepers:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Love those Breygent 3D cards, i have those.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 2 PROJECT cards please. Just kidding. What year are those from?

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post

Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
Love those Halloween promos Thumb Up

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Got the rest of my cards. Thanks again for the offer. Helped to fill a few holes in my Promo Collection

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yay!

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I finally retrieved my new Local H card from the post office -- thank you so much, it is awesome.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Rock on!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
As of this bright, beautiful, warm late spring morning, all asked for cards have been sent out, so keep watching the skies!

I mean...keep watching your mailboxes!

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all you have done on this, very much appreciated. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Watching the mailbox (or letterbox for us in the UK) is only marginally better than watching paint dry Big Grin is it not!!!

regards and many thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of watching my laser discs and finding out what letterbox really meant.

wolfie and JOHN LEVITT are two of the infamous intercontinental playboy jewel robbers and raconteurs I had to fill out customs forms for today!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve,

I received the second group of cards yesterday. Thanks.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
As of this bright, beautiful, warm late spring morning, all asked for cards have been sent out, so keep watching the skies!

I mean...keep watching your mailboxes!

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

wolfie and JOHN LEVITT are two of the infamous intercontinental playboy jewel robbers and raconteurs I had to fill out customs forms for today!

Drat he's on to us. Run for it. Elephant

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

Drat he's on to us. Run for it. Elephant

Nah! I'm safe as "lockdown" will save me as anyone entering my village will be easily spotted and anyone breaking "lockdown" will be "fined" within an inch of their promo cards removed. Smile

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Nothing to do with Inkworks, but I don't want to start another thread.
I have a misc. Marvel cards binder, and was curious about some of the cards in it. Any of these (besides the obvious chase cards), have any extra collectibility?