Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Benchwarmer Tropic Promos, Who's got a checklist?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchwarmer Tropic Promos, Who's got a checklist?
 Login/Join

posted
I've been collecting these for the last 6 months or so, and was wondering how many there actually are.
I know there are 3 main sets 2010,2011 and 2012, well thats how i've seperated them anyway.
I have some with the same picture but different number, and some with the same number and different picture, what a nightmare. Confused
Benchwarmer site has Nothing about them.
Help would be appeciated.

Posts: 97 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I posted on this above last year.

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....1605453/m/9957098806

There appear to be 25 cards in the 2010 set, and then 3 "finalist" cards were released in early 2011

For the 2011 set, I have seen cards #1-35 and two versions each of cards #18-20, so 38 cards total.

I don't think there are 2012 cards. Some ebay auctions may say 2012, but if you look carefully at the dates of the events on the fronts of the cards they are selling, they are clearly from 2011

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, I take back what I said, partially

Looking at ebay, it looks like alot of the 2012 cards are just the 2010-2011 cards, but new "signed", and in some cases, numbered versions. None of the cards were originally signed, to my knowledge.

And I should note that on the 2011 set, some of the numbering continued over into early 2012, so of the #1-35, numbers # 28-35 are 2012

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tommy for the link and info, this helps alot.

Posts: 97 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You're welcome.

No one seems to know why on the 2011 set, there are 2 versions each of cards #18, 19 and 20.

Card #20 has the same model, but two different photos of her. However, on #18 there is a Mary Riley card AND a Kara Monaco card, and on #19 there is both Jennifer Johnson AND Billie Jo Powers. Who knows...