Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    100's OF ODDS & ENDS PROMO & CHASE CARDS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

100's OF ODDS & ENDS PROMO & CHASE CARDS
 Login/Join

posted
I'm new here. Can I post for sale or trade? If so, how?

Posts: 13 | Location: nyc | Registered: May 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
you can post items for trade in the trading section.

you cannot offer items for sale or offer to purchase items.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
you can post items for trade in the trading section.

you cannot offer items for sale or offer to purchase items.

Yes, just as Wolfie says, we do not allow buying/selling posts here, or links to live auctions except in unusual circumstances. You can read our FAQ here. Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TY

Posts: 13 | Location: nyc | Registered: May 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
G'day Crazyeyes, welcome, I'm a promo collector too and would love to arrange a trade soon, I have a wants and spares list, let me know, thanks Metal Wavey

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give me a little time to organize. I realized after I posted that my descriptions weren't very descriptive. I'll try to post as accurate a list as I can.