Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Cult Stuff MC5 Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cult Stuff MC5 Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
What does the War of the Worlds Series 2 MC5 magnet promo look like ? Jeff Allendar lists it

I have magnet promos for Series 1 and 2, but none say MC5 on it

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the Mega-City Five promo that I received with the packs I ordered from the Cult-Stuff site...

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like it is still available if you order the packs.

They previously had an MC5 Magno promo on Dracula. Were there any other MC5 magnos ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The only other MC5 promo I have is for Art of Burlesque but it is a regular card, not a magno.

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Greg. I just placed an order for the packs

I definitely have a Dracula magno promo that says MC5 on the front. Only 30 made, apparently

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like there is also an MC5 promo on the 1914 set

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mega City told me that they will have exclusive promos for Civil War in June, and Sherlock Holmes later this year

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to Cult Stuff's website, there is now an MC5 promo for Civil War Series 2

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
MC5 has a promo for Adventures into the Unknown

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is now one for Sherlock Holmes: the Long Stories

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think there are 8 so far

Burlesque
Dracula
Civil War Series 2
Sherlock the Long Stories
Advs into the Unknown
War of the Worlds preview card
War of the Worlds Series 2 magnet

Some of them are much easier to find than others. I have never seen the War of the Worlds 2 magnet or the Advs into the Unknown on the auction sites, but they exist