Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Realm of the Underworld / Warlords and Warriors
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Realm of the Underworld / Warlords and Warriors
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
For those of you collecting these action figure cards, here are the ones out so far

Realm of the Underworld

1 Hercules
2 Acromancer
3 Archfiend
4 Krysis
5 Acromancer
6 Preytus
7 Archterrius
P Krysis

Warlords and Warriors
P1, P2, P3

The Realm of the Underworld action figures are out, but the Warlords figures were cancelled. Nevertheless, the Warlords cards were given out at shows

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The upcoming Slimed Drones figures to be released in April or May, will have new cards in them. I am told by the company that there will be at least 12 new cards this year

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
At least 12 new cards, perhaps more, came in the Slimed Drones action figures, released about a month ago

I have them and can scan them, if someone is willing to assist in posting them here. I don't know how to do it

David

mistermycroft@msn.com