Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Sell Sheets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Sell Sheets
 Login/Join

Picture of pendragon
posted
Was wondering if anyone has ever seen, or may have one of the variation dealer sell sheet that says "News Flash! Sold Out!" I have never seen one and would like to know if they exist or not. If so I would love to add one to my collection.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I checked the one in my son's binder and it does not say "newsflash". So, we don't have one. Good luck on your search.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
I have been looking for this sheet too. Plenty of rumors that is exists but I have never seen one or heard of anyone that has one. I hope one pops up soonSmile

There is another mythical sell sheet out there that I have never seen. Its the Rittenhouse Hercules TV show sheet that says "one auto per box". Awhile back a member of this forum said they had one but I cannot remember who it was. Would love to see a pic of it someday......

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
ill check my huge stash of sheets and let you know, sounds very interesting

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
no luck sorry, but i'll keep my eye out at the next collectors fair here in sydney

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post