Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Iron Dead Legends 2016
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iron Dead Legends 2016
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I have seen the Philly Show promo # 1 and the UK show promo, but I was unaware of these. Anyone see these ?

San Diego Comic Con 2016 promo

Website exclusive promo

House of Hardcore Double Duprees promo

Bottoms Up Galaxy Mojo promo

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are also 4 metal promos from various 2016 shows-- I have seen those

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have never seen the one that was supposed to be at the fall Philly show...

Posts: 3998 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I have the SDCC Legends promo. Theres also 3 promos for Breast Cancer (C1 to C3)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are also 10 different box cards, which come 1 per each corresponding box, which the website calls "box promos"

The artwork for each promo matches the art for each box, so I am told, so you'd have to buy 10 boxes to get these cards

Posts: 3998 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bill, I was unaware of those. Thanks for the tip. Apparently only 100 sets made.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Bill, I was unaware of those. Thanks for the tip. Apparently only 100 sets made.

Sure thing... I have them & they are VERY nice - not expensive either

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On there facebook page there is a picture of the 2017 philly promo .

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, they have a bunch more coming in 2017

Still wondering if and when the fall 2016 Philly show promo will be released !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone have a list of what promos the company did in 2017 ? I have tried contacting them a few times, but no response. Not sure what I am missing

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
His company has about 18 new promos (and those are the non metal ones) coming in 2018. Some are exclusive to factory sets of the cards. At least 1 is inserted in a figure. He's posted pics of all of the new ones on Facebook recently.