Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Downton Abbey promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Downton Abbey promo
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted
Admittedly, I haven't done much looking on this topic, so I may have the information somewhere and just not realize it. Did the Downton Abbey promo P1 advertise Seasons 3&4 of this series, or was it for Seasons 1&2. Also, was this card available in NSU, or did it get distributed in another way? Thanks in advance !

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think it was an NSU insert and it promoted series 3 & 4.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I think it was an NSU insert and it promoted series 3 & 4.

That's the one I have, just making sure I hadn't missed one somewhere...

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
It was a NSU promo for a series 3/4 but the set never materialized. Which is a shame. Outside of have one of each artist on the sketch cards, I have a master set.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
My wife and I just binged all six seasons of this show, and we enjoyed it tremendously. Looking forward to the movie next month. I just started getting the cards, so we will see how it goes...

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I'll check and see if I have any extras of the cigarette style cards. That set was the hardest part to complete on this set.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post