Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
X-Files 1999 SDCC Scratch Off Cards sheet

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/7677031007

March 04, 2023, 08:33 PM
H_Toser
X-Files 1999 SDCC Scratch Off Cards sheet
Whoops! I accidentally deleted your thread, Tommy C. Sorry about that. Feel free to get the discussion going again by posting below.

Also, and to answer the further discussion that was also posted in that that thread, yes...we have allowed links in the past when something is quite rare, unusual, absurd, etc. so long as the item is not to your own item.

Thanks.

March 04, 2023, 10:10 PM
Tommy C
Thanks, Harris. Yes, I meant no harm. It certainly is a rare item (less than 100 made, and before the discussion last year no one had ever seen one) It definitely is not my auction. Plus with an asking price of $ 1200 I don't think anyone is going to bid !
March 05, 2023, 03:08 PM
catskilleagle
Here's a link to a page in another thread in which another of the same sheet was discussed.

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....53/m/9701099911/p/32
March 05, 2023, 06:11 PM
JOHN LEVITT
I see that the sheet shown in the link Jess provided is numbered 67/100

regards

John

March 05, 2023, 06:27 PM
David R
The one on Ebay now is 74/100
March 05, 2023, 06:29 PM
David R
I have the single cards of Mulder, Scully and Skinner, but have never seen the one of the Cigarette Man even after 24 years of searching. Have only seen his card on the sheet
July 27, 2023, 03:29 AM
catskilleagle
At the show, I saw them in pretty equal quantities. By the end of it, I had 3 sets and a couple of singles, selling them all a few years later. I got at least $30 each.

Years later, I saw a Scully for sale at $15 and I picked that up.

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I have the single cards of Mulder, Scully and Skinner, but have never seen the one of the Cigarette Man even after 24 years of searching. Have only seen his card on the sheet

July 27, 2023, 06:49 AM
Tommy C
I noticed recently a scratched off Skinner card sold on ebay for $ 10 or 15. That seems to be the most common and least desirable one. One which was not scratched off would have gone for more
July 27, 2023, 01:10 PM
catskilleagle
Yes, one went for $15.99 on June 5. I don't think it's more common/least desirable. It's probably just that the seller was aware that it wouldn't go for as much since the scratch-off box had been scratched off - went for a quick sale. Scratched-off cards littered the floor near the registration booth. I should have scooped up a pile.

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I noticed recently a scratched off Skinner card sold on ebay for $ 10 or 15. That seems to be the most common and least desirable one. One which was not scratched off would have gone for more