Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Heroes (TV show) DVD cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes (TV show) DVD cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I have been searching for years for the 4 Topps cards that were exclusive to the Heroes (NBC TV show, 2007) DVDs at Circuit City, a store which is long gone. I do not have them in my collection, and I only saw them on ebay once, many years ago, as part of a master set of HEROES cards.

In any event, I noticed recently that the HEROES Season 1 DVD (not exclusive to Circuit City) comes with 4 postcard sized cards in it. These are not by Topps. Anyone know if the DVDs of the subsequent seasons came with cards, as well ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi David,

I've looked for those periodically too and haven't seen them - not even as something I missed. When flea markets start up again, one of us could get lucky by that route. I haven't seen the postcard-sized ones.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I have been searching for years for the 4 Topps cards that were exclusive to the Heroes (NBC TV show, 2007) DVDs at Circuit City, a store which is long gone. I do not have them in my collection, and I only saw them on ebay once, many years ago, as part of a master set of HEROES cards.

In any event, I noticed recently that the HEROES Season 1 DVD (not exclusive to Circuit City) comes with 4 postcard sized cards in it. These are not by Topps. Anyone know if the DVDs of the subsequent seasons came with cards, as well ?

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David asked me to post a photo that shows what the art cards look like.

Edit: image was linked to an Ebay listing that has long since expired so it no longer shows

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Do they have a postcard back? You know, a spot for a stamp and half the card blank for an address?

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post