Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Suckadelic Suckpax Series 2 variant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suckadelic Suckpax Series 2 variant
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone ever notice that on Suckadelic Suckpax Series 2, there are 2 different yellow promos ?

One is yellow with a white border, front says Fall 2010. Back shows full sized Boba Fett

Other has no white border, blue logo is lighter, back shows Fett from the waist up. No reference to 2010 on the front. This one was at the Spring 2011 Philly show

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Yes, I noticed that. The backs on mine, one is red ink and one is orange, may be the ink was low and it's a real light red. Also the back are in different directions and one front has pink hands and the other blue.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: John Oder,

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How many other Suckadelic promos are there ? I don't have them in front of me, so I am going by memory

I have a blue one for Series 1, and another card that is mostly grey with Boba Fett on it

At the recent Philly show, there was also the pink one for Series 3. Are there more ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
How many other Suckadelic promos are there ? I don't have them in front of me, so I am going by memory

I have a blue one for Series 1, and another card that is mostly grey with Boba Fett on it

At the recent Philly show, there was also the pink one for Series 3. Are there more ?

All I have are the four, Series 1 , 2 for Series 2 and Series 3.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post