Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Suckadelic Suckpax Series 2 variant

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/7637074506

June 14, 2011, 07:13 PM
Tommy C
Suckadelic Suckpax Series 2 variant
Anyone ever notice that on Suckadelic Suckpax Series 2, there are 2 different yellow promos ?

One is yellow with a white border, front says Fall 2010. Back shows full sized Boba Fett

Other has no white border, blue logo is lighter, back shows Fett from the waist up. No reference to 2010 on the front. This one was at the Spring 2011 Philly show
June 14, 2011, 09:24 PM
John Oder
Yes, I noticed that. The backs on mine, one is red ink and one is orange, may be the ink was low and it's a real light red. Also the back are in different directions and one front has pink hands and the other blue.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: John Oder,
June 15, 2011, 07:38 AM
David R
How many other Suckadelic promos are there ? I don't have them in front of me, so I am going by memory

I have a blue one for Series 1, and another card that is mostly grey with Boba Fett on it

At the recent Philly show, there was also the pink one for Series 3. Are there more ?
June 15, 2011, 10:26 AM
John Oder
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
How many other Suckadelic promos are there ? I don't have them in front of me, so I am going by memory

I have a blue one for Series 1, and another card that is mostly grey with Boba Fett on it

At the recent Philly show, there was also the pink one for Series 3. Are there more ?

All I have are the four, Series 1 , 2 for Series 2 and Series 3.