Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Ghost Whisperer variant...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghost Whisperer variant...
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted
Not sure if this has come up before, apologies in advance if that's the case...Moderators, feel free to move this to the appropriate thread Thumb Up

Just noticed a promo I received recently, Ghost Whisper season 3 & 4, PROMO 2, has a definite variant in colour and print variation on the back. No, not referring to the foil version...
(I have no clue how to upload pics so if someone wants to, I can email images?)

Anyone else seen this?

"Please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, lord of the idiots"

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't know that one and would like to see it. Go ahead and email me and I will post the images.

quote:
Originally posted by cardscout182:
Not sure if this has come up before, apologies in advance if that's the case...Moderators, feel free to move this to the appropriate thread Thumb Up

Just noticed a promo I received recently, Ghost Whisper season 3 & 4, PROMO 2, has a definite variant in colour and print variation on the back. No, not referring to the foil version...
(I have no clue how to upload pics so if someone wants to, I can email images?)

Anyone else seen this?

"Please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, lord of the idiots"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Email sent Thumb Up

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll try to post those by sometime tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by cardscout182:
Email sent Thumb Up

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Much appreciated, thanks

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the Promo 2 foil front and then the Promo 2 non-foil with the variant backs, one being blue and the other gray.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The non-foil promo 1 has the 2 different backs as well

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jess for the uploading of the cards, I'm thrilled to see them. Finally I have some images on card talk. Woohoo
Thanks again and I'll know who to ask next time I have promos to upload here Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Thanks also to Greg, yeah, I'll have to go searching thru my folders and spares to check that Promo 1 variance Thumb Up