Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Disney - Pixar Projectionist sets
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney - Pixar Projectionist sets
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
That's a cool looking card! I like the art.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BloodyMurray:
eBay is probably your best bet. Most theater employees take them or even destroy them.

Disney's intent was for them to be a gift to the projectionists. Not sure how that is really working out.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think most of them make it into projectionist hands. I've found some still in the cans, so some make back to Disney! Smile

Posts: 6 | Location: TX | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I was able to get the IMAX card.. Thank you BloodyMurray for the information.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Add Brave 9 card set to the list.

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Still have not been able to get the Brave set. Frustrating.......

Mike.

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen a set for Inside Out?

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post