Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    list of unreleased/recalled promo cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

list of unreleased/recalled promo cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted
This thread contains a list of known unreleased or recalled promo cards in no particular order. Feel free to add any cards I've missed.

UNRELEASED

1998 GODZILLA P1 regular size Inkworks
1991 LITTLE MERMAID pop-out version Pro Set
1991 HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME Ann Margret Starline
1995 HAMMER HORROR P2 Wolfman Cornerstone
1995 MARVEL MASTERPIECES Iceman/Bishop Skybox
2004 CSI MIAMI unnumbered says "CIS" Strictly Ink
1994 MIKE PLOOG Monster in a Suit FPG
1994 FANTASY ART OF ELMORE Unnumbered FPG
2001 FARSCAPE SEASON 2 Unnumbered back says "1 from archives costume card"
2003 OUTER LIMITS Sex & Cyborgs
2001 FIRST WAVE P1 Tracy Lord
1998 ROLLING STONES 2 Different sets Cornerstone
2005 THE MUNSTERS P3 Rittenhouse

RECALLED
1996 COCA COLA SIGNS OF GOOD TASTE Collect A Card
1992 COUNTRY GOLD "The Judds" Sterling cards
1992 VINTAGE POSTERS 15 Card set PIEMMICI
1993 X-MEN HANES 3 card set MARVEL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: promoking,

Posts: 1022 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have the Country Gold Judds card. Since it's recalled, do I need to send it back somewhere? Is it covered under warranty?

(I have a Toyota Venza that was caught up in the big airbag recall . . . .)

Posts: 2209 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's a John Berkey promo. Like the Ploog and Elmore cards, FPG never officially released it but it appeared on the market later.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
We've talked about this one before - the unreleased E.T. lenticular:

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's another unreleased FPG card:

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There's also the unreleased variant of the unnumbered "The Outer Limits: Premiere Edition promo (Adam West on the front) shown elsewhere on this site (check the link and scroll down). It was very hard to find back in the early 2000's but a number of them became available years later and I got one then. The unreleased one says "2 autograph cards per box" on the back.

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....057060496#7057060496

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You can see another unreleased promo (and also by Rittenhouse Archives) by clicking on that link in the post above. It's the "Hercules: The Complete Journeys" unnumbered variant that says "1 Autograph Card" on the back.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the P1 for "The Best of the Wild Wild West" Season 2. The set was cancelled and the promo wasn't released.