Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Ndbag and the Boogeyman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ndbag and the Boogeyman
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone know if he will have new promo cards at SDCC this year ?

He did not have them in 2020 or 2021, due to COVID. He definitely had them 2009 to 2019, new ones each year.

Here is a partial list through 2017 only.

http://nslists.com/ndbagboo.htm

His official website is current through 2022

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
He told me in an email he will be there with new cards. There is also a postcard sized one from 2009.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Todd, did he have cards in 2020 or 2021 ?

I emailed him this week through his website--no response. I have not heard from him since mid 2020

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
no cards for 2020 or 2021, nope. At least that's what he told me. Go here and search NDBAG and you can see all the sets.

NDBAG

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pcetodd,

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post