Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
lost Revelations H2005 card

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/7317043096

June 07, 2018, 06:04 PM
piko
lost Revelations H2005 card
Is the Lost Revelations Holiday card a 14 case incentive card or a picture of the 14 cast members as I have seen most of these advertised as what seems to be incentive cards I always thought that they were Inkworks Holiday cards with the 14 member cast picture on them can anyone clarify this matter
Piko
June 07, 2018, 07:24 PM
TC00
I heard it was a 14 case incentive promo card given to retailers / dealers by Inkworks. I don't know how limited the run was though. I think it's because the set was released around Christmas? Can't be certain on that. It's cheap enough to get hold of second hand if you check online sellers, if you're looking to add it to your collection.

June 07, 2018, 08:20 PM
piko
Yes I have the card but i see it mostly advertised for sale as a dealer or 14 case incentive but it is # H and classed as Inkworks Holiday card as Inkworks already have two incentive cards for this issue PW8 PW9 i think that it would be unlikely that they would make another incentive card for this set as it is listed in the NSU price guide under Inkwork Corporate Promos as 2005 Holiday card (Lost) I have taken it that it has been incorrectly advertised by sellers and that it should be described as a 14 cast card
(my opinion only) what do you think
piko
June 08, 2018, 03:45 AM
Scifi Cards
It definitely was NOT an incentive card.

It was the holiday card that year, given to customers and friends as Inkworks saw fit.

I was a customer and got one and I definitely did not order 14 cases of LOST.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

June 08, 2018, 05:55 AM
Don Norton
As a writer for NSU, Uncle Alan used to send me one of his holiday cards every year too.I still have my Lost card along with several others. There is a thread on Card Talk showing all the holiday cards that manufacturers used to send out.
Some artists and dealers (Sci Fi Cards) also sent out holiday cards. A nice gesture probably ruined by politically correctism.
June 09, 2018, 01:02 AM
piko
Can you put up a link to that thread for holiday cards i thought that i had them all but you never know I could be surprised
piko
June 09, 2018, 10:13 AM
Jessica
I'm pretty sure I received this card from Inkworks too. I'm not a dealer, just a former customer. Cool card. Now I've got to go dig it out and drool over it. LOL!

June 09, 2018, 11:13 AM
cardaddict
I finally found mine in my LOST SEASON ONE binder.
June 09, 2018, 06:45 PM
TC00
Like others I was mis-informed by sellers listing this card as a 14 case insentive, when it is - as said by many above - a promo card albeit at the time a rather 'exclusive' one. Was it limited edition or numbered?
Glad you finally got a definite answer. Thumb Up
June 09, 2018, 07:50 PM
cardaddict
It's not numbered. It is the H2005 card.