Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead RC1
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Yet another previously unknown 2012 Crypto promo...

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm so cross I've turned red. Mad

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All of these "new" 2012 promos keep showing up. First p1 and now RC1. Who knows what is next ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually wrote to Cryptozoic about this one. It is a real promo that was given to AMC..then they gave it to the Red Cross to hand out. There is no way for them to know how many actually made it into circulation.
Guess now I have to try to find this one too...

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't mind betting nobody at the red cross ever saw one.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
I just saw that a few of these popped up on that site.

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
OK, I just busted out laughing after reading this.

Why in the world would you give Walking Dead promos to the Red Cross? Are they going to hand them out? Is the Red Cross preparing for the zombie apocalypse? Would you want to be given a WD promo if you showed up at a Red Cross emegency center?

IF the Red Cross ever got them, they probably threw them in the nearest dumpster. I know I would have. Wink

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post