Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Cecil and company, is there a Duffy card?

Saw her on Austin City Limits and like her singing style and her look. I'd like to trade for her card too.

Yeah, there is a Duffy card. If you look at the master list on Page 7, she was one of 2 weeks in May, 2008.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Cool... Thanks!!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Rodrigo Y Gabriela is the card for this week.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Richard Hawley is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Wow, the holiday's rushed me and I forgot to post on Tuesday- James Yuill was this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Andrea Bocelli is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested in a trade, I have posted a message about it over in the "Card Trading - 1990 to Present" section under the thread title "Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards – TRADE!!!". Or, just click here to get there faster: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....96608453/m/944108413

thanks,
Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Bob Dylan is this weeks card!! Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Wow....I totally missed posting last weeks card and NOBODY cared!! LOL!

Brandi Carlile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cecil: ....and NOBODY cared!! LOL! Brandi Carlile

Not true, brother... If you click on the link above for the trade I offered on Dec 11th, I included Brandi on my list. I, for one, just figured you were busy. I got a trade offer from someone, too, so at least TWO of us appreciate what you are doing!

cheers,
Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
quote:
Originally posted by Cecil: ....and NOBODY cared!! LOL! Brandi Carlile

Not true, brother... If you click on the link above for the trade I offered on Dec 11th, I included Brandi on my list. I, for one, just figured you were busy. I got a trade offer from someone, too, so at least TWO of us appreciate what you are doing!

cheers,
Geoff

Thanks Geoff.

I meant to send you a message about these cards. I can help you at some point with what you are missing. I just have these dang things all over the house and need to get them organized.

Later-
Cecil

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
The Fruit Bats are the featured band for this weeks download opportunity!!

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I finally went into a Starbucks for the first time in quite some time yesterday...

I managed to find the display for these cards and they had several different ones in it, so I picked up a few of each.

I got:

Rodrigo Y Gabriela
Brandi Carlile
Bob Dylan
Richard Hawley

It is a start! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike,

I kinda had you figured for waiting until the end and trading me out of a set. Regardless, welcome aboard!!! Surf

Cecil

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Cecil,

That is still a possibility! Smile I have missed too many, and don't go to Starbucks often enough to stay current, plus is there an end date to the promotion yet?

I figured since I was there, I should pick up what I could! Smile

Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Well as I have stated on several occasions, I am HOPING that it ends any week now! I have sent Starbucks several emails about the length of the promotion but they don't answer me. Am I annoying them over something that they could care less about?? LOL!

Maybe someone else could contact them..in case I am blacklisted!!! Angel

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Basia Bulat (Who???Twak) is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Phantogram is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Robert Earl Keen is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
El Perro Del Mar is this weeks card.