Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is The Boxer Rebellion.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cecil:
Diana Krall was last weeks card but i was out of town. Proves no one reads this thread I guess. Wave

I peek at it, Cecil. Always curious who Starbucks thinks the up-and-coming artists are and who is worthy of one of their cards. Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
I got your back Cecil....was gonna make an inquiry if you had missed this week as well. Glad you're back! Thumb Up

Posts: 401 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Madeleine Peyroux. Roll Eyes

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Andrew Bird is this week's card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Wynton Marsalis is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
The Airborne Toxic Event is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
I can't think of ANY thread on Card Talk that is as BORING as this one.

Can any of you???

Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
Boring....perhaps. But....I have had a very enjoyable time collecting these cards each week, and I would not have ever known about them if it weren't for this thread. I am not a Starbucks patron, so I would never have had any reason to go into the stores and run across these cards. Now I look forward to stopping and picking one up each Tuesday night after work. I'm now collecting Starbucks gift cards as well, which started because of these trips each week. Dance

Posts: 401 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
<yawn> this weeks card is The Decemberists. <yawn>

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks band is Great Lake Swimmers.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
ASA is this weeks artist.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Gomez is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
OK- so one of the stores near me jumped the gun and released next weeks card:

Next weeks card is Melody Gardot.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
The Tragically Hip is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
M. Ward is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Dave Matthews Band is this weeks card.

I could use a couple of the white header cards if anyone can grab them from Starbucks. The store I usually get mine from accidentally threw them away before I got there.

Thanks-
Cecil

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cecil:
Dave Matthews Band is this weeks card.

I could use a couple of the white header cards if anyone can grab them from Starbucks. The store I usually get mine from accidentally threw them away before I got there.

Thanks-
Cecil

Oh yay! I love DMB. I am going to have to stop by Starbucks now!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
So.....I am a little confused..... Was there actually a Melody Gardot card??? I was in NYC - of all places - and could not find to save my life either that card or the Tragically Hip card! I mean, they have Starbucks ALL over the place and I could not find them anywhere!!! How frustrating is that???

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
So.....I am a little confused..... Was there actually a Melody Gardot card??? I was in NYC - of all places - and could not find to save my life either that card or the Tragically Hip card! I mean, they have Starbucks ALL over the place and I could not find them anywhere!!! How frustrating is that???

Yes, there was a Melody Gardot card. It was released during the week of June 9th thru the 15th. I can send it to you if you want to send me an SASE? I also can send you the Tragically Hip one as well.

On another note, I was in Canada over the weekend and actually found the Tragically Hip card with a Canadian copyright. Same date of expiration as the US, just the Canadian version. I also found the M. Ward card as well (same as US- just Canadian copyright). I found one we haven't seen yet- Jenn Grant.