Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcracch:
Cecil,
I was at Starbucks tonight and picked up 2 header cards. The one was for Noah and the Whale (Sep 30-Oct 6), the other was for Whitley (Oct 7-13). If you're interested, drop me a note.

Also, they had 2 others that I did not see on the list:
Amy MacDonald
the Hotel cafe tour 2008 - 4 artists to download

JC

email sent

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
John Legend is this weeks card. Not sure but it could possibly be the last as more and more stores aren't even carrying the last few weeks cards that were issued and stores are starting to close. To be honest, I am ready for it to end.....spending way too much money on coffee.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Yo Yo Ma with Allison Krauss is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
I did see 3 more weeks of cards to be released while getting this weeks card today. Still though, some stores are not carrying the cards anymore due to their stores closing soon. It is taking more trips to different stores than usual just to find them. Stores that I could always count on are now clueless....so who knows what is up with that.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Bajofondo (who??) Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Ray LaMontagne.

(finally someone I have heard of!!) Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Calexico is this weeks card- 2 weeks in a row that I have actually heard of the artist. Metal

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Department Of Eagles.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Paul Weller is this weeks artist.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is JEM.

Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
Cecil....can you list the first nine cards in the order they were released? I am making a checklist with release dates, and I have everything from SIA (Week of June 5th) forward. Before that week, the thread is kinda murky. There are a few names listed but not dates. If you could let me know, I will compile and list the complete checklist and update it weekly in this thread. Very cool stuff!

Posts: 401 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UofLHoops:
Cecil....can you list the first nine cards in the order they were released? I am making a checklist with release dates, and I have everything from SIA (Week of June 5th) forward. Before that week, the thread is kinda murky. There are a few names listed but not dates. If you could let me know, I will compile and list the complete checklist and update it weekly in this thread. Very cool stuff!

This weeks card is Nikka Costa.

Not only have I not had much interest in my weekly updates (every Tueday when the new card is released) of this ongoing set, now we have a very enthusiatic collector ready to take over my thread....too funny!

Have at it...and good luck! Thumb Up

Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
Hey Cecil....not trying to hijack your thread at all! I'm just a pretty organized person that wants to put together a checklist. This is your thread and I'm just a participant...although these cards are definitely very cool.

Thanks for making all of these updates....I will look forward to seeing what is new each week.

Clap

Posts: 401 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Daniel Martin Moore.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Blind Pilot.

Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
Cecil....email sent!
Wavey

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Joshua Radin.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Jennifer O'Connor is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Emiliana Torrini is this weeks card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Lisa Hannigan.