Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Paul

I would be interested in one of these Doctor Who cards as well. I tried writing you from your profile but it bounced back as undelivered.
I would be glad to send you an updated list of stuff for trade.

quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
I've sent you a message on FB Mike!
Au Res.,
Paul

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
A new list of additions since the last update:

Star Walk
Carole King
Scrabble
The Black Keys
Lonely Planet
Tetris
The Little Willies
Bejeweled
Quick & Easy Recipes 1-2-3
Dora's Skywriting ABCs
Leonard Cohen
Snapseed
PBS Kids WordGirl
The Best American Series
Paul McCartney
W.E.L.D.E.R.
Golfplan with Paul Azinger
Bonnie Raitt
BBC America's Planet Earth
After Friday Night Lights
Rufus Wainwright
LostWinds
Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations
KAYAK Mobile PRO
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Instapaper
Where's My Water
Jack Johnson (with Paula Fuga)
Walk Tracker Pro
The Cat in the Hat Knows A lot About That
Tasting Table Cookbook
Bobby Womack
Draw Something
SoundHound
Halftone
Zac Brown Band
Pocket Yoga- Practice Builder
Artemis Fowl: Book One
Scribblenauts Remix
Dave Matthews Band
SpellTower
The Avett Brothers
Van Morrison
Pocketbooth

Since the last update they've moved from all music cards to additions of Apps, Books, and a few other media formats. The cards are also now white, which makes the third color for the Pick of the Week cards (Red, Grey, White).

I have plenty of extras if anyone is interested or needs to catch up on any they may have missed.

Posts: 401 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Current itunes card features original 'Simpsons Treehouse of Horror' episode. Eek

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As of this week (April 15, 2013), this series turns 5 years old. If you include the '10 Song Summer Mix', the 'Hotel Café Tour' and 'Voice Playlist of 4 Songs' special cards, a complete series would comprise 265 cards.

Posts: 10 | Location: Philadelphia | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Is anyone interested in some of the UK Starbucks cards? I have a bunch of them fro mthe last year or so, and would be happy to trade them!
If interested, let me know and I'll tell you what I have. There is a mix of music, TV shows, books and apps.

Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is anyone interested in some of the UK Starbucks cards? I have a bunch of them fro mthe last year or so, and would be happy to trade them!
If interested, let me know and I'll tell you what I have. There is a mix of music, TV shows, books and apps.

Au Res.,
Paul

Paul.....the answer is YES, I will trade with you!! I will send you an email later today from my work address (gbovey@dsdmail.net). Look for a message from me that will also come with a picture.

Geoff

P.S. Is it remotely possible you might be a Dr. Who fan?? (I recently purchased a collection of new cards that I am looking to trade. Just a thought.)

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On Mark Heringer's website (where he lists all U.S, cards and digital downloads for Starbucks) this week, he mentions that Starbucks is recalling this week's card from its stores - Kasey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow" song, because they misspelled her first name, which is Kacey, I believe. If the recall is reasonably successful, you might expect this card to be a little scarcer than normal.

Posts: 10 | Location: Philadelphia | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:

I never heard back from you about this and I emailed you twice. I would really like to obtain your UK cards in a trade. Is this still possible??

thanks,
Geoff

Au Res.,
Paul

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Would someone on here know if Starbucks did a Sharleen Spiteri (Texas) Luv You card?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Geoff, sorry, I missed your reply! I'll be in touch shortly.
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Geoff, sorry, I missed your reply! I'll be in touch shortly.
Au Res.,
Paul

No problem!! Best email address to contact me at would be my work address, which is gbovey@dsdmail.net. Thanks!!!

Geoff

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Find them all here

http://www.mark-heringer.com/2...ck-of-week-list.html

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
Additions since the last update:

The Simpsons
Benjamin Gibbard
Hidden Expedition: Amazon
Holiday Recipes & Party Planning Guide
Cold Specks
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II
Soundgarden
Rod Stewart
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Happy
Rayman Jungle Run
Sway
Gravity Falls
Bruno Mars
Fibble HD
Madeline
Ben Harper with Charlie Musselwhite
An Awesome Book of Love
Living Earth- Clock and Weather
Brian Cox's Wonders of the Universe
Doodle Truck 2
Jim James
WikiWeb
Masterpiece: Mr. Selfridge
Iron & Wine
Where's My Perry?
Crosswords
Madeleine Peyroux
Circadia
ESPN Films: Catching Hell
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
The Revised Fundementals of Caregiving
Puzzlejuice
Over
Superman Action Comics #1
Olo
Rhye
FlightTrack Pro
Hundreds
Kasey Musgraves
Cyto
Fast Camera
Valerie June
Blast-A-Way
Sara Bareilles
Sago Mini Doodlecast
Slingshot Racing
Yoga Studio
Neko Case
Kings of Leon
Wide Sky
Elton John
The Head and the Heart
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
Elvis Costello and the Roots
Snail Bob
Paul McCartney
Big Lens
MealBoard
Kelly Clarkson
Community
CHVRCHES
Sketch Club
Lub vs Dub
Bridge Constructor
Broken Bells
Polymer
Doug Paisley
Dum Dum Girls

Posts: 401 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You have my list. Just do a search on Pick of and you can see what I have to offer. Let me know what you have UK wise. I am looking for the Doctor Who. Don't know what else you have.

quote:

Au Res.,
Paul

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Are they still giving these away at Starbucks? I have 3 Starbucks in my little town and none of them have the cards.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
They still give them away here in Harrisburg, PA. In the past two weeks or so, I've picked up the cards for Dum Dum Girls ("Are You Okay?"; NY city based rock band) and Polymer ("A shape-shifting puzzler" game). Both are at the bottom of UofLHopps list so he must have found them recently too.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My observation has been that the number of Starbucks locations that have these cards has dwindled in the past year or two. Locations that do carry them seemed to have stopped, while I am fortunate that two locations near my home still stock these cards.

posted Hide Post
By the way, I have stopped seeing these printed cards in the store, and I have known of other people who are hearing that these are no longer being printed by Starbucks. The last one I saw was from the week of July 26.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
According to Mark Herringer's Pick of the Week checklist site http://www.mark-heringer.com/2...ck-of-week-list.html

Update 08/04/2015 - Although there has not been a formal announcement, it appears that Starbucks has discontinued the physical Pick of the Week cards after more than seven years.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post