Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards
 Login/Join

Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
Hey Cecil....I sent you an email on Monday, 2/2....did you get it?

Posts: 401 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UofLHoops:
Hey Cecil....I sent you an email on Monday, 2/2....did you get it?

responded to email.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Travis.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
I'm now completely caught up with these cards. (Many thanks to Cecil and a few others.) If anyone needs any of these, please feel free to contact me....I have all of the cards from December '08 forward.

Posts: 401 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Greg Laswell.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Brett Dennen.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Neko Case.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is DIDO.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I don't go to Starbucks too often, but everytime that I do, I never see these cards, so I have not even tried to collect these.

Glad you can keep up with them.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
For those interested, once the promotion is over, there will be plenty to go around.

Cecil

Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
At the Starbucks I get mine from, I have to ask for them to remind them to put the cards out. On Tuesday evenings I stop in and always ask if they have this week's iTunes card, and the manager always says, "Oh yeah, I forgot to put them out" or something like that. He then goes to the back room and comes back with the sealed stack of them and puts them at the register.

Not sure how long the promotion will last, but it's been about 11 months now for the Pick of the Week cards, which began on April 15, 2008.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Many of the stores in Indianapolis don't carry the cards, saying that they aren't being sent them anymore. Most employees of these stores swear that the promotion has been over for months. i spoke with someone at Starbucks corporate and they wanted me to get a list together of the stores that don't put the cards out so they can contact the District Managers and see why they aren't following through with the national promotion. As long as I have several stores that I can get the cards from, I could care less about the politics of promotions. To be honest with you, I could use a break from the promotion, hopefully at the year mark it will be over. The set is already at 48 cards. BUT Corporate tells me that there is no end date planned. Oh well. I am running out of room!! Shake Head

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Any extra cards are welcome here. We have Dunkin' Donuts in my city and no Starbucks. Frown Frown.............Finally 1150 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bouncey Bouncey (I need a coffee or have I had too much ?????????). Finally went to Target and there was a Starbucks inside and the workers didnot know what I was asking for. Said they never got any of the cards. Frown Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mister E.,

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
well evidentlly, the promotion is only for their "stand alone" stores. No store that is part of another business; i.e. Target, participate.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Frown no cards 4 me. Frown

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
Mister E. you have email. Wavey

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
E-mail got bumped. Please resend. Thanks. Roll Eyes Eek

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Other Lives.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
This weeks card is Bruno Merz.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Diana Krall was last weeks card but i was out of town. Proves no one reads this thread I guess. Wave